Part 5

Y/N POV

I am in my living room watching TV when I see Lauren appear in front of me. "Home?" She asks and I look at her confused "what?" I reply she pauses for a minute "miss home... Home... Now.. home.. find" she says and I stand up. "You want to find your home?" I ask and she grabs my hand pulling me outside. "Car... Drive home
.. find" she says and I get in my car and back out the drive way Lauren disappeared I know she is here though she just doesn't want anyone to see her. "she whispers directions to me as I drive soon we pull up to an abandoned house looks like it was burned down. Lauren then appears again but not in the car she is in the doorway of the house. "I'm not going in there" I say getting out the car. "Come" she says and grabs my hand pulling me. "I'm scared" I say and she looks at me. "Safe... Protect" she says and I sigh following her. We get inside and she looks around. "Room...mine" she says and I see a picture of Lauren I guess before she died she is smiling so big and happy. She is with another girl she has brown hair brown eyes tan skin skinny she is beautiful. "Who's this?" I ask Lauren and she stand behind me looking "you... Past ... Back now ... Happy pretty" she says and I smile. "That's me in my past life?" I ask and she wraps her arms around my waist "yes.. they found... Killed you... Took... Me gone" she says and I frown.

The picture 

I turn around and kiss her passionately and smile pulling away

I turn around and kiss her passionately and smile pulling away. "It's okay baby I'm back now ok?" I say and she kisses me again. She then turns around and walks to a dresser opened it and pulls out something she walks back to me and grabs my left hand. She slides the ring on and I look at her confused. "Was yours... Engaged ... Was but... They hurt you... Broke me... Wanted to.. die sad" she says and I frown. "Baby" I whisper. I look at the ring smiling. "Love you... Forever" she says and I smile. "I love you so much baby" I reply and she then leads me around the house touring me around.