Part 4

Y/N POV

The girls left a while ago I don't know where Laurens ghost is at all haven't felt her or heard anything I am in the living room watching a movie on Netflix. Soon I hear water running and I get up groaning. "Lauren we are not doing this right now!" I yell out and walk to the sound and I make it to my bathroom where I find the bath water on. I turn it of then hear noises downstairs "LAUREN!!!" I yell angrily and the noises stop then they start again. I go in the kitchen seeing the cabinets opening and closing over and over again. "Do it one more time I swear to God" I say and they stop. "Thank you" I say sighing and then she did it one more time just to piss me off. I turn around looking for her. She then appears standing in front of the cabinets. I glare at her. We sit there staring at each other her with no Expression as I'm angrily staring at her. She then slowly let's go of the cabinet and turns around walking away. "You're so cute" I say even though I'm mad at her. She comes back and stands in front of me. She brings her hand up and caresses my face then moves down wrapping it around my throat squeezing lightly not too hard. She then pushes me roughly against the wall and kisses me. I moan from that. She then with her other hand squeezes my boob and pinches my nipple twisting lightly making me moan. She pulls away and chokes harder I can nearly breath. She smirks and bites her lip watching me fight for my breath. She the squeezes so I can't breath she reaches her hand down into my pants playing with my clit then shoves two fingers in curling them. My eyes roll back she then let's go of my throat a little bit letting me breath. I take deep breaths. She kisses my neck and thrusts into me harder. "Daddy I wanna cum ahhh!" I moan loudly and she soon lets me cum. I kiss her roughly and we both pull away I'm breathing heavily Lauren just watched me used and satisfied with how she made me break for her. She then just disappeared and I take a minute to process what just happened and I then go back to my movie after calming down.