The End

Y/N POV

Its been a few days since I saw the documentary and I cant stop thinking about it I wanna learn more about my past life. I decide to go drive around to anywhere that has anything to do with the asylum and I did find a book for sale for 134 dollars I bought it. The reason why its so expensive is because it was Lauren's book she had photos of Camila and her together aka me and Lauren together I took it home to read with Lauren and Dinah. 

Once I got home I call Dinah telling her to come over and when she got her I call out for Lauren and see her walk into the living room with us. "I have something and Lauren I need you to explain it to us." I say and she waits for me to show it. I show her and she immediately suddenly was able to talk and was full of energy and happiness. She smiled for the first time she got somewhat color in her skin and as she went to grab it her hand felt ... warm? "This is what I have been missing you and this book are what kept me alive and happy, thank you" Lauren says hugging me so tightly and she is so warm. Seeing her not look like a demon she is beautiful. "stop staring" Dinah says and I roll my eyes at her. "you're beautiful" I say and Lauren smiles. "ok let's look through it" I say and we all sit at the dining table flipping to the first picture. 

I stare at the picture Lauren so full of life and happiness, her smile so pure and genuine

I stare at the picture Lauren so full of life and happiness, her smile so pure and genuine. Her eyes filled with love and happiness. "This was when we first got into the asylum. When it was a happy place and they were nice to us and let us love each other we were in love." Lauren says and flips to the next picture. 

I nearly chokes when she flipped to this picture

I nearly chokes when she flipped to this picture. "FUCK!" I yell at how hot Lauren is. "What?" Dinah and Lauren both ask, "You're just hot" I reply and Lauren continues flipping until we find this picture. 

Once we got to this once Lauren broke down in tears

Once we got to this once Lauren broke down in tears. I rub her back and she calms down a little bit. "this was the last time I saw you an hour after this picture was taken the guard murdered you." Lauren says then wipes her tears and looks at me and stares at me for a little bit. " what're you thinking about baby?" I ask and she smiles. "I'm just so happy you're back" She says and leans down kissing me with so much love. "Thank you for helping me pass" She says and i look at her confused. "what do you mean by that?" I ask scared and confused. "I can move on now" She says and my eyes start to tear up and Lauren froze and walked up to me hugging me letting me cry. "Please don't leave me Lauren I need you please!!!" I yell begging her to stay. "I can't it's not my choice" She says and she grabs my chin with her thumb and pointer finger making me look at her and she kisses me one last time before the kiss ended she started fading away and when I opened my eyes she was gone she left the book though. I immediately  broke down and Dinah held me pulling my head against her chest. "I'm sure shell be watching over you." Dinah says and I cry even harder " It isn't the same though" I say and i feel more hands on me hoping its Lauren i look and see ally.