Part 11

Y/N POV

It's the same day I just finished breakfast. I go to the living room I finally have a day off work. I start watching the TV. I feel something cold and smile knowing it's Lauren. "Protect... Danger" she whispers and I look up confused. I soon hear a knock on the door and I get up to open it but Lauren stops me. "Not safe... Danger" she says again and I ignore her to open the door she shoves me down and gets mad. Her eyes black veins out. "Protect not safe!" She yells and picks me up bringing me to my room locking me in there.  "WHAT THE FUCK LAUREN!!!" I yell mad I soon hear a gun shot. "y/n come out." Lauren says and I go to the door and Lauren opens it hugging me. "Protected ... Safe" she says and I smile. "Who was it baby?" I ask and she shrugs. "Danger" she answered and I chuckle. I walk to the front door and open it seeing the dead body of my abusive ex girlfriend. She has been stalking me for years since we broke up.

Later that day I am so fucking horny right now where is Lauren when I need her. I lay in my bed and take my clothes off. I start playing with my self. I soon feel a body on top of me and I look up moaning seeing Lauren. She immediately kisses me roughly then pulls away biting my lip. She then leans down kissing and sucking my neck making me moan out her name. Soon she takes her clothes off and shoves her dick into me with no warning. "Feel good" she whispers and I bite my lip. She soon speeds up after I adjust to her. As she thrust so fast and hard I dig my nails into her back. Out of nowhere we got interrupted by Dinah walking in and she gasped. I look up quickly and cover my body Lauren freezes. Dinah smirks. "Ok you nasties I'll come back later" Dinah says and walks out. I laugh and yell. "Come back in two hours love you!" I say and Dinah yells back "by bitches" and Lauren goes back to thrusting. Soon after 10 minutes of this we both get close to cumming. I caress Lauren's cheek looking deep into her green eyes and smile. "Cum with me baby please" I say and she speeds up her thrusts and moans louder along with me. We both moan each other's names and cum together. My body shakes and I grip Laurens shoulders. "Fuck" I say and kiss Lauren so passionately.

We finally got finished and I am dressed Lauren disappeared. I call Dinah and she soon came back. As she walked in she smirked at me. "You nasty hoe" she says and I playfully slap her shoulder. "Shut up bitch" I say and she laughed. She sit on the couch next to each other. "I wanna show you this documentary about the asylum Lauren went to on YouTube." Dinah says and she turns it on. Middle of it I am in tears. It starts talking about Lauren and what happened to her. I soon see Lauren appear and she is sitting on the chair next to the couch Dinah and I are on. "Me" Lauren says as the TV showed a picture of Lauren. "Yes baby that's you" I reply and she smiles. "You're so cute" I say and she looks at the TV again.

Later I am going to bed. I really don't wanna be alone. "LAUREN!!!!!!" I yell out. And soon Lauren appears and I open my arms and she immediately knew. She got in the bed and Laid down letting me cuddle into her cold soft body.