Part 6

Lauren POV

I'm gonna try my best to explain my feelings with Y/N but I am a demon I don't have a heart anymore. I for one can control my strength at all I have to hold so much around Y/N as a demon we naturally feed and get stronger by scaring and hurting people. I need strength I'm running out. I try so hard to scare her to get stronger in the night when she sleeps but she trusts me too much. I am desperately searching. I'm hungry to hurt and scare. Y/N is sleeping right now. I am watching her she is so beautiful her face twitching every once in a while. Cute little noises. It's weird that I can feel this. I don't know what's happening to me. I reach my hand up and stroker her fake outlining every detain her eyebrows, lips, chin... Everything is so perfect. Maybe I can give her a nightmare I'll get the energy I need. Me scaring people for energy is how humans sleep and eat for energy. I caress her cheek and I intensely stare into her soul I chant stuff whispering and soon she wakes up screaming it worked I get a huge rush of energy. She then opens her eyes and looks at me. She jumps onto me and I hold her back calming her down now that I got what I need. She cries into my shoulder. I let her cry.

Y/N POV

It's morning now Lauren helped me fall back asleep after my terrible nightmare. I am eating breakfast and Lauren is I don't know where. I'm scrolling through TikTok on my phone. I found a video talking about the asylum that Lauren was at and they start talking about Lauren. Anyways that just interested me for a minute. I get on my computer and start doing research on the place she was at I guess it was made and open from 1823 to 1894 they shut it down after Lauren died and her demon haunted it so back people went insane and they closed it never to be touched again. "Damn Lauren my bad baby" I say reading that. I feel her behind me and I smile. I then see her appear she is behind me looking at the computer I guess wanting to see why I said that. "I'm happy you're free now my love" I say and she leans down kissing my neck making me moan feeling butterflies erupt in my stomach. I get up and drag her to my room. Yes I'm bout to fuck a demon. I lay on the bed and she gets on top of me kissing me softly. "Baby I'm kinky fuck me daddy" I say and wink at her she smirks and chokes me slightly as she kisses me more roughly and soon we both are naked. I look at her pale fit body moaning as I see her dick. She out of nowhere thrusts into me soft at first and soon speeds up in inhumanly speeds making me scream. She kisses my neck leaving hickeys and there are a few scratches on my chest and back by the time we are done. Soon I fall asleep as she watches over me.