Part 9

Lauren POV

I am still waiting for Y/N to get home I miss her so much. It's so boring here alone. I go in the living room a I decide I wanna watch TV I always watch it when Y/N is watching it but I don't know how to work it I grab the remote and push buttons trying to turn it on like Y/N does. I finally got it on after 5 minutes but it's just static. I groan and give up. I walk around and want a phone I know kind of how it works thanks to my angel but I have to find it. I throw blankets around and I didn't find it so I go to her bedroom she always leaves her phone on the bed. I look around but it's not there. I life the blanket hoping to find on but I didn't find it. I pout and give up on that too. Soon I finally hear her car pull into the drive way I get excited and go to the front door waiting. I smile seeing Dinah with her she's cool she is nice to me unlike Ally she threw holy water on me it really hurt it felt like I was on fire. Y/N made her leave after that I haven't heard of her since. Y/N soon walk in with Dinah I disappeared so she can't see me I don't need her scolding me for throwing stuff around. She gasps seeing the mess I made. " LAUREN JAUREGUI COME HERE RIGHT THE HELL NOW!!!!!" She yells angrily. I shamefully appear in front of her and she glares at me. "What's all this!?" She asks yelling. "Phone?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "You did this for a phone?" She chuckles. I nod and Dinah laughs almost falling over. "It's not funny Dinah she destroyed my house." Y/N says to Dinah and Dinah continues laughing harder. "She ... Wanted hahahahaha a phone" Dinah says laughing. Y/N looks at me and sighs "you were looking for my phone?" She asks confused and I nod "phone please?" I ask and she smiles cutely "you're like a puppy" she says giggling. "Here you can play with it DON'T break it please" she says handing me her phone. I take it and flip it around trying to turn it on Y/N giggles and turns it on for me I walk away with it and sit on the wooden chair in the dining room. I tap around random buttons and I hit one that says Google I see stuff about the asylum I was in she has clearly been researching about it. I then tap on one that was about me. I then get flashbacks from it.

Flash back

I'm in my room metal door concrete walls. In a restraining jacket. A gaurs walks in with my tray of food. I go to grab it but I get restrained by the jacket making him laugh he then puts it down by me and leaves. "Good luck eating it whore." He says. They have me restrained because they caught me and Ally (your past life name) making love in the library she is also in a restraining jacket.

Flashback over

That was a random flashback but it happens all of the time. I then go back to Google and type in Ally Jones (your past life name) along with the asylum I went to. I smiled seeing old photos of her. I found one of me and her together and I smile. I get up walking to the living room. I go to Y/N and tap her shoulder making her jump. "God why are you so quiet baby you scared me." She says and giggles. I show her the phone the picture of me and her together in her past life. She looks at it confused. "What's this baby?" She asked confused. "You ... Past life... Is .... Together" I reply fighting so hard to put those words out. "Wow" she says amazed. "Beautiful... Mine" I reply and she smiles "that's me?" She asks pointing to Ally "yes... Ally ... Past ..... Name " I reply again and she smiles. "I'm beautiful wow. Your are more beautiful though" she says and I smile. She gets up and walks to me hugging me. She pulls me into a kiss. Dinah clears her throat and Y/N pulls away blushing. "I wanna see" Dinah says and Y/N shows her the picture. "Holy fuck Lauren you're hot" she says and also me choked on her spit when she first saw the picture.