Part 8

Lauren POV

Y/N is sleeping it's 3 in the morning the time I get all my energy. I miss her I want her attention. I go to her room and watch her sleep she is cuddled into her blankets it's adorable. The cute noises she makes. Her body twitching every once in a while. She soon jumps up quickly making me scared I quickly go closer and she looks at me. "You scared me Lauren I felt you watching me oh my god" she says holding her hand over her heart trying to catch her breath. I just sit there watching her. "Sorry" I whisper. "It's ok baby... Cuddle me" she says and I get in the bed and she lays on me. Her head on my chest. Her body heat is so relaxing. I wish I was still human. It's kinda boring as a demon I just walk around everyone is scared us me, I can only say three words at a time that already takes so much energy just to say one word. I have no emotions except for when it comes to Y/N I feel love for her I need to protect her from everything and everyone. Sometimes I'll relive my death it scares me. Or I'll relive watching Y/N in her past life get murdered that was the most painful thing that's ever happened to me. I'm never letting it happen again. Nothing will hurt her. She soon fell asleep on me. I just lay here letting her sleep. I can't really do anything but lay here because we'll I'm dead. I don't know how to work technology that she has now when I was alive we had zero technology we had phones on the wall still. And our entertainment was books and newspaper. Now she has a phone I don't even know what that is she touches it and it moves to new stuff I always thought that was awesome she'll be on her phone and I'll just watch in amazement of how the hell she does it it's like magic. The tv as well she pushes a button on a black stick and boom it turns on it's magic. I tried asking about it once but I couldn't find words to ask I didn't have enough energy.

Good morning everyone... Y/N woke up a few hours ago like I was talking about a while ago she's on her phone again. "How?" I ask in a whisper and she looks at me confused. "How what?" She replies I point to her finger than phone and she chuckles. "How I work my phone? Is that what you're asking?" She asks and I nod "how?" I reply again. "You're adorable baby. Well I don't know details but I just tap what I want and it goes to it my love" she says and I am still confused. "Show" I say and she taps on a red logo with a white play button in the middle and it loads a new screen with videos on it that's awesome. "She giggles and kisses my cheek. "Ok baby I have to go to my work ok? Don't destroy my house" she says strictly and I nod and she kisses me. "I'm trusting you" she says again and I walk into the living room and disappear. Soon she leaves and I stand in the window watching as she drives away. Well now I'm bored I miss her so much it's only been not even 5 minutes.