Chapter X-1: Chaotic Masterpiece

I intended to do this from chapter 9 but....yeah. Too long hahaha

as for the slow update is due to watching Owari no Seraph, school, my sudden motivation lost, and some other shits.

And I'm very sorry to for @Debankle san for changing and adding my own dialogues and for cutting some text aswell. Its the character of my fic, modifying texts, hehe.

Aaalssooo, I intended to do chapter 10-11 but as I saw the chap again I was like, ayo wtf dis shit is too long. And with that, I decided to only do chapter 11

Lastly, chapter x means special reaction to other fics. And this is chapter X-1. There will be more chapter X's on the future so don't worry.

Anyways, here's the chapter

L (Author) POV

L: "allright y'all, I said we're going to react to an alternate universe right?"

Random: "so?"

L: "We will react to a universe where Ayanokoji actually tries to have fun rather than living his boring life."

Kiyo: "oi."

L: "its true your early life in the school at the first months were boring as fuck."

Kiyo: "well, can't deny that."

(A/N: Yes, fuck you kiyo from volume 1 and 2. The real Kiyo is after volume 3)

Random 2: "so we will react to Ayanokoji who acts like Sakayanagi?"

L: "precisely."

(A/N: I think the Kiyotaka from Chaoskouji acts like Sakayanagi. That's just my opinion.)

Kiyo: (now that's interesting.)

Kei: (so, Kiyotaka will become chaotic? I wonder how will he behave.)

L: "anyways, here's a quick memory for you guys."

I snapped my fingers and every single person on the theatre receive knowledge of Chaoskouji volume 3 chapter 1-10

Sudo: "wow, you're a complete asshole there, Ayanokoji."

Kiyo: "Agreed." (anyways, did I just make Kushida my pawn on that universe?)

Ryuuen: "kukuku, why don't you act like that right now you monster. To think you beat up Suzune just to win a game."

Suzune: "its really unexepcted."

Defects: "yeah...I never knew he would even hurt Horikita san just to win the exam."

Kiyo: "well, its not called alternate universe for nothing."

Manabu: (he's totally rutheless there.)

Nagumo: (wow, that guy is a menace.)

Kei: (wow, my response to the chaotic Kiyotaka was very unpleasant. And he looked at the starry skies with Kushida san? okay I'm jealous now.)

Ike: "anyways, why is Kikyo chan behaving like that?"

Ah yes, in some parts of Chaoskouji there are some times where Kikyo is being a two faced. Time to create some lies so they won't get spoiled.

L: "you see, in that universe Kushida is a two faced bitch."

Inogashira: "ah, I see."

Kikyo: "wow, I never thought the other me would be like that." (why is this God defending me?)

Mii chan: "don't worry Kushida san, that's just an alternate universe."

Kushida simps: "hell yeah! Kushida chan is an angel! ain't no way she's to faced."