One shot: Female Ayanokoji X Male Karuizawa

I'm fukin tired of creating reactions so here I am. Making one shots.

The timeline when they're at the 3rd semester of second year.

Kiyone POV

Its been a while since me and my boyfriend, Karuizawa Kaito is dating.

Honestly, I never expected me, the quiet girl that was admired by people would date the typical Ikemen like him.

But now here I am, inside his over-fancy room.

Kiyone: "Hey, Kaito."

Kaito: "What is it?"

Kiyone: "Can I hug you?"

Silence...

More silence....

Kaito: "No."

Kiyone: "Why?"

Kaito: "I'm not in the mood."

And...he's extremely moody. Unlike the facade he shows infront of people.

In our class, he was cheerful like Hirata.

But in private, he's nothing like that.

He's just a spoiled boy that loves to be spoilt by me.

Kiyone: "Is it because of before?"

But Kaito didn't answer..

Seriously, I only had a meeting with Ryuuen and Katsuragi  yesterday to bargain. And here he is, getting jealous again.

I mean, I also got jealous sometimes but if its because of irrelevant reasons, I would just stay quiet and puts my normal facade.

Well, I guess its natural. He was ganged up by Ryuuen's gang that day. Beaten to a pulp. Normally, he's fit enough to defeat Ryuuen and Ishizaki, but with Albert there, he stood no chance.

And....after I saved him from Ryuuen and his goons, he became really fixated on me.

Which is by no means a bad thing. He loved me and I'm grateful for it.

But....

Agh, his overjealousy hurts my head!

I can't imagine a girl version of him. As a boy his possesiveness is already scary enough....

Kiyone: "Hey, Kaito."

Kaito: "What is it.."

Kiyone: "Look, I know you hated Ryuuen for beating you up 3 vs 1, but I just talked with him for a bargain. Its really nothing."

Kaito: "I don't trust you. That Ryuuen is looking at you with those disgusting eyes of his."

Kiyone: "That's because you're present. He's trying to tease you."

Kaito: "I don't care. I want to sleep."

Geez, if the class sees this, they would've thought they're seeing a different person.

But that's what I loved the much about him. He only shows this facade to me and not anybody else.

Well, playtime is over. Lets get this over with.

I pulled Kaito and placed his head on my thigh.

Kaito: "K-Ki-Kiyone??" Kaito said, flustered.

Kiyone: "I knew giving you a lap pillow would work. You loved it so much right?"

Despite being such a hardheaded boy, giving him a lap pillow is the best solution,

I know he loves to enjoy my thighs. I mean, everybody would considering my over-soft skin. But he's the only one I let to do so.

Kaito: "I still can't believe your skin is this soft....you're not even human at this rate."

Kiyone: "Is that so? I guess its called good genes."

Actually, no. In white room, I was trained to be perfect in everything. So, despite my intense physical and intellegence training, I have to keep my body as girly as possible.

Even if I had a super strength right now, my body didn't have even a glimpse of hardened part because of training.

Because that's what the perfect woman needs to be in my vision. Monstrous strength but soft and fluffy body. And of course, not a single abs. Cool right? most woman would be buffed as hell if they had the same strength as me.

Being buff like a body builder or having an abs is the last thing I want to be. I wanted to keep my body as girly as possible so when my man came, he can enjoy it.

Wait. Why am I thinking of someone enjoying my body?

Well, technically someone is doing it right now. Even though its just my thighs.

Kaito: "Hey, Kiyone."

Kiyone: "Hm?"

Kaito: "How is your body not hardened at all? you've done a lot of training to become that strong right? but your skin still feels so girly."

Did he just ask about something that I just thought earlier?

Kiyone: "I won't answer that. It would be bad if my methods went public. Lot of girls would copy it and you would go for them instead." I said my sarcastic thoughts to him.

Kaito: "So you want me to look at you only? my, how possesive." he said teasingly.

Kiyone: "Atleast I'm honest about it. Unlike a certain tsundere I know."

Kaito: "S-shut up..." he said while looking away.

Yeah. Maybe involving myself with class matters is not that bad. It made me meet you, Kaito.

I never knew that the day I'm not an emotionless robot would come again. And I'm grateful for it. Because of him, I'm human again.

I put Kaito's head back to the bed.

Kaito: "H-hey..why did you put me away?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I just lays down on his bed and hugged him from behind.

Kaito: "Kiyone?"

Again, I stayed silent. Pretending to be asleep so I can be in this position longer.

Kaito: "Geez, what a sleepyhead."

After he said those words, he kissed my forehead and returns to hug me too.

Kaito: "Good night.."

Yeah. Its not so bad to have moments like this. I enjoyed it.

Sleeping together. I always wanted to do this with him and he finally lets me to sleep with him now.

There is only one thing left to satisfy me now.

Kiyone: "Hey, Kaito."

Kaito: "What is it?"

Kiyone: "Can we have sex?"

Kaito: "......"

To Be Continued 

Part 2?

Don't worry, the reaction is not dead yet.

Anyways, cya!

Published date: 16-12-2021.