Can he even be defeated?

L POV

L: "Allright. Since you all have saw that Ayanokoji is capable of beating Ryuuen. Now I'm going to ask you guys a question."

Random: "What is it?"

L: "Do you think Ayanokoji can win against Sakayanagi?"

Random class A: "What a stupid question! didn't he got defeated on the final exam!"

Random class A 2: "There is no questions needed for that. Sakayanagi is invincible!"

Meanwhile, Sakayanagi can only smile bitterly.

L: "Well, lets react to Ayanokoji and Sakayanagi's match."

Sakayanagi has stepped in. Hashimoto, who was getting beaten by Horikita before now is on an overwhelming advantage.

"What the..." is all Horikita can mutter.

Arisu: "Fufufu, it seems you're shocked that my intervention turned the tables a lot, Horikita san."

Suzune: "I hate to admit it but yes. Its so sudden that I'm so shocked."

Every move Horikita made. Sakayanagi countered it. Horikita took more than 30 seconds to make 1 move while Sakayanagi responded her instantly. As this was going for a while, Horikita's hand stopped.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, its always funny to see you get crushed like that."

Arisu: "I agree, fufufu."

Sudo: "OI!"

Suzune: "Sudo kun. Let them be. Its my own fault that I can't match Sakayanagi san."

Sudo: "B-but..."

Suzune: "Sit.Down."

Sudo immediately sits down.

Everyone: (what a simp.)

Manabu: (Suzune acknowledged her weakness? yep. She has truly grown.)

Though she was just a beginner, she probably felt the despair that came with being matched against an opponent whose power was far beyond her reach.

She was being closed in on, driven into a corner with no place to go.

Two, three minutes passed. There was simply nothing Horikita could do anymore.

But thank you, Horikita. You've done your part. Now its my turn. The stage that you set up for me was perfect. I can already see all the moves that I'm going to play.

Ryuuen: "Fucking finally."

Manabu: "This will be interesting."

Fuka: "Agreed. Kaichou."

Nagumo: (I wonder how he even lose with that confidence. That's not a statement for someone who's about to lose.)

"At long last... our match can truly begin."

"I guess so."

Even though I only had 30 minutes, that was more than enough to see this through to the end.

Sakayanagi and I continued our conversation while our hands tirelessly moved upon our keyboards.

Each move we made took anywhere from 10 to 20 seconds. And each time I pressed the enter key to send our instructions, the countdown timer would stop decreasing.

Having watched how the match had progressed so far, I could glean a rough idea of how it was going to play out.

Without pause, our pieces ran free upon the surface of the chessboard.