Val's chocolate from Pikachu girl

The best thing to do in COTE Wattpad community? trigger Kei haters of course.

modified scenes incoming.

Jokes aside, here's the chap.

L POV

L: "Good mowning everyone. I'm back~~~~~"

Everyone: "Uh, you didn't really leave tho."

Ah shit, I said my inner thoughts.

L: "Uh...it's better if you don't understand. Anyways, since we just react to Kiyotaka x Honami before, let's go back to the main couple."

Kei: (Finally!)

Girls: *sed*

L: "Let's go!"

5 o'clock. I made contact with Kei, calling her out to a place a shortdistance away from the dorms.Despite the destination being relatively unpopular, it wasn't the type ofplace absolutely nobody visited at all.

Class D: "More of their secret meeting? how much did we miss out?!"

L: "Lots of them."

"Ah, it's chilly. Why are we meeting up at a place like this? There are otheroptions, you know?" 

"But the lobby doesn't work for you, does it? Strange rumors might startto spread if we're seen together like this. That would be a problem for you,wouldn't it?" 

"Well, sorta... But meeting covertly like this... doesn't it stand out in itsown way? If we're seen carelessly, I feel like it'll produce rumors anyway..." 

"Don't worry about it. We won't get caught. I can assure you that."

Ryuuen: "I'm feeling like I'm watching a drug dealer right now."

Ishizaki: "Come to think of it, that made sense, Ryuuen san!"

Ibuki: "How do you even know that their movements are like a drug dealer?"

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, who knows."

Everyone: (Ryuuen has experience with drugs?!)

"I'm getting the feeling that you haven't been cautious enough aboutthis... but whatever."

That's fine. After all, the man who's been following me has to put up withit for a while as well. 

Random: "Someone's following them?"

Snek: (Holy shit he noticed me that quickly? as expected of the king.)

Arisu: "Fufufu, I feel like I'm going to see something good."

"Even so, it's too cold. I wish summer would come sooner."

"I can warm you up if you want." I teased her as she gave me a deadpanned look.

Boys: "ooh smooth!" the boys gave a thumbs up while the girls blushed.

Kei: (H-his teasing are so frontal back then!) as for Kei. She's god damn red.

Hosen: "Hah, fuckin bold you beast."

Amasawa: "Senpai, I want you to warm me up too!" Amasawa said teasingly while Kei glared at her.

Kiyo: "No."

Amasawa: "You're no fun~~"

Nanase: "Stop being indecent, Amasawa san!"