Dear Kiyotaka (Reaction)

If you're wondering, this is from the 4 part story made by Kawaii_Lumine. Check it out, it's peak!

L POV

Hah...I finally got the mood to do a reaction again. Oh well, let's just begin.

L: "Hello ladies and gentlemen."

All: "What's with the formality?"

L: "Shut the fuck up and listen to me. Here's the thing, you guys remembered that Kiyotaka and Suzune dance?"

Kiyo: (Not this again..)

Kei: (HELL NO!)

Sorry Kei but this is not about you.

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, I remember it very clearly."

Meanwhile Manabu just smirks. He knew this would be good.

Class D: "We remember it! it was so wholesome!"

L: "Alright, we're gonna react to that Kiyotaka and Suzune's life after graduation. Here we go folks!

Dear Kiyotaka,

It's been a year since we put our past behind us. Since we graduated from the same school. Since you went off and disappeared to god knows where. Reluctantly, I find myself being curious of your whereabouts. Or how you're doing these days. Are you eating well? Has your cooking improved? Have you gotten less dull, or oblivious to the things around you? I can already imagine the comment about being " oblivious " being thrown back at me, so don't bother replying with a cheeky remark like you tend to do.

You must find this weird, don't you? Surely you must do. Even I can't believe it-- myself writing a letter to you? I don't even know where to send it to. I just...well, one day I simply decided to write this letter to you, from Manabu's suggestion. Ah, speaking of which, my brother has become CEO of his company! I'm quite proud of his achievements as always, and to us both, it must be expected. He is the best, after all.

But so were you.

Where have you gone, I do wonder. I doubt this letter will reach you, I'm only writing this out of my own whim, with feelings that are... quite unfamiliar yet familiar to me all the same. I don't know what I'm saying. Let this be the last letter I write to you.

Sincerely,

Suzune

...............................

..................................

.......................................................

.......

....

..

.

Everyone is just silent. They don't even know what the fuck is going on here.

Ike: "Uh so...after graduation he just dissapeared?"

L: "Yes Ike."

Suzune: "Question, L sama."

L: "Yes, Suzune."

Suzune: "Does this means..."

L: "Yes, you love him. In that universe atleast."

Sudog died while Suzune's face turns red.

L: "God damn it Sudo, it's just an alternate universe and you're dead."

Kei: (Nononono, no way right? Horikita san won't like him right? if she did, it will be serious competition. She's basically the last boss!)