Chapter 3

After a while of catching up Josh asks, "So Y/N, when are we meeting this boyfriend of yours?" He questioned and immediately Tobi's face dropped. I felt bad I hadn't said anything or kept in touch but I don't think Nathan would've approved.

"Uhh how about tomorrow. He's just unpacking now." I answered. They all nodded in agreement except Tobi who was in his own world. "How long have you two been together?" Harry asked. "About a year and a half" I said.

It got a little awkward and I got a text from Nathan.

Nathan: come home please you've been there too long.

Y/N: Sorry I got caught up I'm leaving now

I didn't let the others see cause they're really protective of me.

"I have to go now guys but it was so fun seeing you all. See you tomorrow night."

I walked out the door hearing goodbyes from everyone.

———————————————————

I got home and was shitting myself as I was scared of what Nathan would do. I got in the door to see him on the couch waiting.

"I said 2 hours and it's been 6!" He got closer and I back up but my back pressed against the door. "I'm sorry I lost track of time."

"Not an excuse." He slapped me across the cheek. I held me hand there to help the pain and scardly said "we're having dinner there tomorrow night please come they want to meet you or they'll get suspicious.

He nodded and walked off to the other room as we don't sleep in the same bed unless he's drunk and takes advantage of me.

I went to bed in a slightly happy mood as I've seen the guys and to catch up with them. Hopefully Talia, Freya, Lux and Freezy come as well cause I miss them too.