Chapter 5

I woke up the next day to a pounding headache. I touched my head and realised it had been bleeding onto the pillow. I winced and went to the bathroom to cover it up.

I saw Nathan had gone to work so I did some recording and streamed on twitch.

The boys asked if I wanted to go out for lunch at nandos and ofc I said yes.

I met them there and Tobi was the first to notice the scar. "Omg Y/N what happened?" He asked worried.

"Oh this it's nothing just clumsy old me" I laughed it off to try convince them. They laughed a bit and we ordered. Some of them didn't seem convinced but just shrugged it off.

We laughed and chatted about how drunk everyone was the night before and honestly didn't realise how happy I was.

I missed this.

We finished our food and started walking around.

"ICE CREAM?" Ethan screamed. Of course who else. We all screamed yes and got some weird looks from the public. But it's not like we've ever actually cared. Cmon we do YouTube for a living have you seen those comments, they get nasty.

We ordered and Josh said it was his shout. I tried arguing with him but he just wouldn't budge. I ordered (whatever your favourite ice cream flavour is) and we sat down around a table. The table had a chess board on it and as we ate we tried playing. I played Simon and I was terrible let's just say.

Everyone laughed and for the first time in a while I felt safe. All of a sudden Tobi spoke up which I didn't notice he was quite quiet. "Y/N let's play." He said excitedly. "Your on." I joked.

We put a bet on it. "If I win you have to buy me dinner." I didn't make it mean but it's something I can hold him to. "Fair, and if I win you have to be in our videos whenever we want you." I hesitated before saying deal because I don't like being in their videos cause people think I use them. But I realised how fun they were.

"Deal." As we shook hands.

We started playing and we were both confused. Or so I thought. Turns out Tobi knew how to play and won in minutes.

"Tobi thats unfair." I pouted my lips.

"Mwahahah nope all fair you now get to be in our video." He laughed while I sighed.

"Well that's smart Tobi cause we needed someone for this shoot today." Vik said.

"What video is it?"

They all looked at each other weirdly and I knew it wasn't something I would usually say yes to. But I had no choice. "Guys. What is it." I asked a little annoyed but laughed a little.

"Well it's who knows each other the best sort of a couples trivia but bestfriends." Harry said.

"Right. So I'd be with Josh but Josh should be with Tobi cause they've known each other the longest." I questioned.

"Well vik is the host and Josh can't make it because he has other plans. And if Simon and JJ are bestfriends and Ethan and I are paired together that leaves you and Tobi but you've known each other for as long." Harry said a little worried that I wouldn't say yes.

I looked at Tobi who was smiling and I smiled back and said "well I haven't got a choice and I'm here to win." The others cheered and laughed.

I said I'd meet them later when I got ready and they agreed. Josh pulled me aside before leaving and I was a little confused. "Hey thanks for being Tobi's partner. Now win for me." We both laughed and I nodded my head.

I head home with a smile only for it to be wiped off when I stepped inside.

*A/N
Hey y'all hope your liking the series. I love writing it and it's going to get better. If you have any suggestions please let me know x