Chapter 9

We got home and as soon as we did Nathan hit me. But with a lot more power than usual.

"WHAT DID I SAY. HUH. DID I SAY YOU COULD HANG OUT WITH THEM." I shook my head. "N- no you didn't." I said my voice shaking.

He ran to my room. "What are you doing?" I shouted. I walked in to him ruining all my computers that I could not pay for yet because I wasn't earning a lot as I didn't post a lot. "NO. STOP." I shouted.

He broke it all.

"You will never speak to them again. I don't care if it's your brother. You will block them and won't post another video." He shouted. "If you do I will kill you and them and you know I'm more than capable of doing so. You can not leave this house unless i say so but I will find out if you see them." I was so scared now and I didn't know what to say. "ANSWER ME YOU BRAT." I nodded my head and he left the room.

I started crying but not too loud. I thought about everything he said and if I should tell the guys. I was too scared what he would do. I care for them too much to put them in danger.

So I blocked them from everything. I hated myself for it. I didn't want to speak to anyone ever again because I just lost my only family who I felt safe around.

The next few days became a blur. Nathan went to work and I hardly moved only to eat and go to the bathroom. Occasionally Harry would knock on the door and sometimes the others but I couldn't answer. As much as I wanted to I couldn't.

I felt awful and wanted to open the door more than anything. I could hear them shouting my name begging to come out but they eventually went away. I cried for every day because of this and Nathan didn't make things better.

I wanted to crawl into a ball and die.

*A/N

Hey y'all sorry this is so sad and I nearly cried during this. Things will get better but when and how?