Chapter 14

I wake up to my pillow drenched in tears. I went to reach for my phone but felt arms around my waist. I turned around to see tobi asleep.

I smiled remembering last night. I cuddled up to him and he hugged me tighter.

"Morning" he said in his hot morning voice. I blushed a little. "Morning Tobes" I smiled.

I went to get up but got pulled back by tobi. "5 more minutes please" he said and I giggled. I cuddled up to him and closed my eyes.

I heard the door open and didn't think much of it. When a flash hit my eyes I looked up to see Harry had taken a photo. Tobi got up and ran after Harry with just his joggers.

"Harry get back here" he yelled

"Harry was laughing and ran into Ethan. "What are you doing Bog" he laughed his contagious laugh. "Look" Harry showed him the picture of me and tobi and Ethan's eyes widened.

"OMG IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS." He yelled and woke the whole house up. I walked up and slapped him. "Keep this a secret please" he nodded. "Of course. But I'm so happy for you. You know we've been waiting for this day for years." Tobi punched Ethan's arm. "Hey stop that." We all laughed.

Josh, Simon, Vik and jj walked down. "What the fuck guys why'd you wake us up." Josh asked. "Sorry but Harry is annoying." I said and yawned.

"I'm going back to bed" I walked off.

"But breakfast?" Jj asked

"Call me when you make it." He rolled his eyes.

I got back to my room and got into bed. I heard the door open and looked up. Tobi was standing there.

I couldn't help but stare at his abs for a bit too long and he laughed. "You good there." He laughed. "Uhh yea sorry" I giggled.

He walked over and got into bed and played with my hair. I put my arm around his waist and started tracing my fingers on his abs.

I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up to tobi not there. I got up and had. Shower and went down to the kitchen.

Harry, Ethan and JJ were sitting there eating cereal. They looked up and smiled. "Your gonna have to explain ya know." Ethan laughed.

"I have no idea what your talking about." I said cluelessly

"You know exactly what he's talking about" Harry joined the conversation.

"How you barged into my room and woke me up? Cause I'm pissed about that" I said in a serious tone.

"sorry but I couldn't find tobi and I asked everyone and when I saw you two you looked too cute and i had to get a photo" Harry said

"Fair. Can I see the photo." I asked

He should it to me and I didn't realise but a huge smile was put on my face. The others laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"What's going on?" Jj asked. Harry showed him the picture and Jj got really excited. "YAYYY" he said and jumped around. "Geez calm down"

We all laughed and I went to leave. "Hey y/n" it turned around and looked up. "You going to eat?" I stood back thinking of all the times Nathan called me fat and tried stopping me eating.

"Uhh no not they hungry" I turned and walked away.

I went up to my room and looked in the mirror. Nathan was right. I am fat. I stood there tears in my eyes until there was a knock on the door.

I quickly wiped my tears. It was Josh. "Hey you ok." Obviously noticing water still in my eyes. "Yea yea I just yawned" I lied.

He nodded and sat down on the bed. "Y/n what's happening with you and tobi." I looked shocked. How did he know? "Um what do you mean nothing" I lied again.