Chapter 8

It had been a few weeks and I hadn't seen the boys. I had made up every excuse I could think of. Every now and then Harry would check up but I didn't answer half the time if I had said I had things to do.

I had had enough and one day when Nathan had gone out to work for the day I texted the chat.

Y/N: heyy guys long time no talk. Can you guys meet at nandos today for lunch? Just want to catch up.

I put my phone down but immediately got a message.

Brother Josher: yes ofc

Ksi(mon is real): 👍

Minibitch: yea sure

Big Behz: yeahhh

Cokeoshaw: sounds good.

Vikstar: yep 12:00?

Y/N: sounds great can't wait. Tobi you in?

Minibitch: yea we're out at football and his phone died he said yes.

Y/N: yayy can't wait!

*time skip to nandos*

I walk in and see Talia and Freya. I screamed and ran up to them. The boys just laughed. "HIIIIII." We all said in sink. "It's been too too long." I said with a few tears.

"Yes girl way too long." Freya said.

"ahh I missed you." Talia said in the hug.

We all sat down and I noticed Josh acting weird. The boys all made sure I sat with tobi which they always did and I didn't mind. I hugged him and got a weird stare from the boys.

On my other side was Josh. "Hey you good?" I asked. "Yeah. Why you wearing so much makeup it's just us?" He asked. I hesitated cause I couldn't say the real reason. "Why not felt a change in style today" I lied. "Oh ok." He said not convinced

"I think you look great." Tobi said with a smile and I blushed but looked down. "Thanks." I giggled.

Simon whispered to tobi but I couldn't hear him. I just rolled my eyes and they just laughed but tobi still staring at me. I pretended I couldn't see in the corner of my eyes but it was really cute.

Next thing I know I heard a voice I didn't want to hear.

I sat frozen in my seat and a hand touched my shoulder and I flinched but not too noticeable. I think Josh saw but didn't bother about it.

"Babe? I didn't know you were meeting the boys I would've come down." He said and I turned around. "Sorry but you were at work and I didn't want to bother you. Maybe next time." I said a little scared but not enough to be noticeable. "Yes of course. Now give me a hug I missed you." I got up hugged and kissed him but didn't feel a connection. I was way to forced.

Of course he sat in between me and tobi and I felt really bad. It was a little awkward but the food came and we dug in. I had convos with everyone.

I did though notice Josh keep staring at me and Nathan who was holding my hand but at points squeezing it a little too hard. Josh seemed a little off and I asked him if he was ok.

"Yea are you though?" He snapped back. "Huh what do you mean." I questioned. "Nothing don't worry just trying to make convo." I started to get weirded out and i said it was time to go.

I said my goodbyes but didn't hug them cause Nathan would get protective. We started walking and Nathan started to get mad but not loud enough that the other walking the other way could hear.

"We will talk when we get home."

I started to feel my hands sweat and my heart beat.