Chapter 7

"Who we're you talking to." He started to get annoyed. "Oh um Josh he asked if we could go out but don't worry I said we had other plans." I said confidently.

"Good. We don't want another replay of last nights events do we?" He said and laughed which made me angry.

"All you do is care about yourself don't you? You've never cared for me all you do is hit me and all I've ever done was love you." I said mad but proud of myself.

I shouldn't have done that. His facial expression changed instantly. "What did you say to me." He got closer to me. "Uh you heard me." I regretted it instantly as he hit me and pushed me towards the table causing me to hit my head on my desk.

"Stop. Please stop." I Said crying. "Well learn your lesson you fat shit. No one will ever love you. You will never leave me and if you do I will always find you. And tobi will never love you he doesn't even care about you. Look at yourself who would." He laughed and left the flat.

I broke down crying and noticed my phone turn on and off.

I didn't take much notice of it. I looked at myself in the mirror and Nathan was right. I look like shit. Why would I ever think Tobi would love me let alone like me. Why do the sidemen even hang around me.

I felt a bit dizzy realising I didn't eat last night and the longer I stared at myself the more I didn't want to eat.

I went to clean myself up when I heard a knock at the door. I looked through the eye hole and saw Harry. I didn't want to talk so I ran to the bathroom and headed to shower. I locked the door and stayed in there. He couldn't see me like this.

I cleaned myself up and put makeup covering my bruises. They hadn't come through as bad yet so that's a plus.

I went out and looked through the door. He was still there. But this time with lux. I took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hi sorry I was in the shower." I said.

"No no all good just wanted to check up cause you haven't answered and you looked a bit shook last night." He said worriedly but with energy.

"Yea yea I'm ok thanks. I'm really sorry but I have so much editing to do but thank you for checking in." I said in a rush

"Oh yeah sorry we will let you get back to that." They said and left.

I sighed and slid down the door. I sat there for a while before heading to editing. I finished and uploaded the videos I needed for today and had some for a few days in the week.

I decided to go the new sidemen Sunday video with me in it. I laughed at how stupid and funny it was.

I went down to the comments:

Is that Josh's sister? She's gorgeous

I ship tobi and y/n

Omg the way they look at each other

Are they dating

Ew tobi can do so much better

(Tobi and youse ship name)

Omg y/n I love her

Is she bleeding?

Tobi loves her for sure.

I smiled at all the shipping Tobi and I comments there were. Maybe one day.

Who am I kidding my brothers bestfriend.

Although he did approve. Was he indicating something.

I shrugged it off and went onto Instagram. I was shocked at how many edits there were of tobi and I already. It was kinda cute.

I had seen he liked a few of them which they would've freaked out about.

I ended up falling asleep watching Tobi's new video.