Chapter 12

I think it's night. I'm trying so hard to wake up. I hear the nurse come in to check on me. She has a little chat to me everyday which is nice. Sad I can't respond.

"That boy whose here for you everyday doesn't leave until we tell him to. He must really love you hun. Can you wake up for him? Because you seem so important to him. I need you to wake up hun or you won't see him or the rest of the boys that visit. They all care about you. I don't know how this happened or who did it but you don't want them to defeat you. They can have the last laugh."

Suddenly I felt my eyes shutter. I needed to wake up.

"Hun I know your trying but I can't do anything you need to keep trying to wake up."

My eyes were too heavy. She sighed and left the room. I wanted the boys more than anything. I realised I couldn't let Nathan win here.

I opened my eyes thinking the nurse just left. Turns out it was morning and as I opened my eyes tobi walks in and sees me. I smile and he gets the nurse.

"Y/N! Omg your ok omg I'm so happy."

"Hi tobes." I giggled.

The nurse walked in the room and checked me up. She asked what happened and I started to tear up. "Hun I'm sorry but to let you go we need to know the story. You don't have to tell us you can tell this young man if you would like. Your other friends are outside." She said in a calming voice.

"Thank you. And I just got jumped by someone in the street. The boys luckily found me whilst walking and called an ambulance" I looked at tobi and at first he was confused but he nodded. I looked at Tobi in the eyes and I got butterflies I hadn't felt in a long time.

"Im sorry to hear hun. I will let you out later today if you let us do some quick tests. You will need to rest but work on walking at home. The others are coming in." She walked out.

"Tobi I'm sorry I know you don't want to say goodb-" Josh started talking then looked up at me. "Haha hi Josh." I laughed. "Y/N omg your ok I'm so happy you woke up." He said as everyone went for a group hug.

"Me too. I heard the nurse talking to me and she said some really nice things and then said I can't let the person who did this get the last laugh so I tried for hours and well woke up when tobi walked in."

"Hmm coincidence."

"Yea when tobi walked in."

"Aww."

We all laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Wait you heard the nurse whilst you were in a coma?" Tobi said confused.

"Yeah... why?." I asked

"Oh no reason that's kinda cool."

We all talked but I didn't want to say what happened yet because I was still a little upset by it.

Later in the day the nurse did tests and said I was free to go. I obviously wasn't listening and the others had to snap me back to reality.

"Oi Y/N stop daydreaming. What's wrong." Josh asked.

"I don't have anywhere to go. I have no clothes and no nothing." I said with tears.

"Live with us." Josh said.

"Wait are you sure? I don't want to be a burden." I asked

"Your my sister of course your a burden but no come stay please it will be great company. I agreed and we all went home.

I went to one of the spare rooms where Tobi normally stays but tonight he will stay next door. I was staying in the bigger room as I moved in and he's just visiting.

I lay down and get a sidemen T-shirt and trackies on as that was the only clothes I had. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tobi.

"Hi." I said with a smile. "Hey neighbour." He said and I giggled. "I missed this." I said with a bit of a sad tone. "Missed what." He sat next to me on the bed.

"Our chats. Your company. I'm sorry I distanced myself from you twice and nearly died once. It must've been scary for you and I'm sorry I put you through that." I said a few tears coming to my eyes.

"Hey hey it's ok the first time you went to uni, the second wasn't you it was Nathan and don't apologise for that because it wasn't your fault."

I smiled. We hugged for a while. "Hey whenever you feel comfortable telling all of us or one of us what happened is when you want. Don't be pressured to say anything right now." He reassured me.

"Thanks." I looked down reliving what happened that day. "Look at me. Whenever you need a hug or a chat I'm always here. Never question that ok?" I nodded and he left.

I went to bed with a huge smile on my face because of what he said in the hospital. He still doesn't know about how I heard him.

He will be the first to know what happened. Whenever that is.