You sat on the couch.

You stood up.

You sat again.

You laid down.

You sat up.

You slouched.

You sat up straight.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Jeff!" You exclaimed in surprise. "Uh, I'm bored."

"I can tell," he said. "What do you people usually do here?"

"Well, it's daytime, so I'm usually asleep, but I can't sleep," you said with a sigh. "Masky and Hoodie are on a mission, Toby and X are on their way back from a different mission, Sally and Slendy are away, and I'm just here. Bored."

"Well, I'm sure we can find something to entertain ourselves," he said suggestively. He sat on the couch and pulled you into his lap.

"Like what?" you said.

Jeff smirked. You blinked. Then, the door slapped open.

"What are you two doing?!" Maky exclaimed. Hoodie walked inside. Toby and X stood behind him.

"Jeff said he knew a way for us both to be entertained. He was just about to tell me what it is." You rolled your eyes.

"You're so stupid," Masky said. The others walked inside and Masky pulled you off of Jeff's lap.

"Hey!" He exclaimed.

"You damn pervert," Toby said. "You okay, ___?"

"I'm fine," you said in a confused tone.

"Whatever," Masky grumbled before he walked away. "Don't touch her!"

Hoodie put his hand on your shoulder for a moment before he followed Masky.

"What even happened?" X said.

You shrugged. "Jeff sat me on his lap. He was gonna tell me something that could entertain us both, then yall came and got mad."

"And... you don't know why they're mad?"

"Not one bit.- where did Jeff and Toby go?"

X sighed. "I'll go look. Do you mind making something to eat? I'm hungry, and really tired."

"Oh, sure! What would you like?"

"Uh," he paused. "Toby likes waffles, right? Make us some waffles, please."

"Sure." You gave him a kind smile before you walked into the kitchen.

~~~~With the guys~~~

Masky shoved Jeff as he walked through the hall.

Jeff pulled out his knife. "What the hell is your problem?!"

"You! Don't touch her!" Masky hissed.

"C-calm down, guys," Toby said.

"Calm down?!" Masky said. "You're just as bad ad him! Leave her alone!"

"What, you love her or something? Last time I checked, she was single so I can do whatever the hell I want!" Jeff exclaimed.

"I didn't do anything! ___ cares about me, and I'm her friend!" Toby exclaimed.

Masky scoffed. "Cares about you? She's the reason you went insane! She pushed you past your limit, so you would join Slenderman!"

"You're lying!" Toby exclaimed. "She helped me! She- she-" Toby scratched at his arm, hard enough to draw blood, but it, obviously, didn't. "She cares about me!"