You sat on the couch next to Jeff with a blank expression on your face.

"Hey, hot stuff," he said. "You good?"

"Yes," you said.

"Nah," he said. Jeff grabbed your arm and pulled you to him. "Fuck off with this bullshit! I miss the old you. The fucking ____ that kicked my ass and yawned after!"

"And I'd do it again," you said without missing a beat.

"But it wouldn't be the same. You're not you!" He urged. "Whatever you had going on, you could get through-"

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" you screeched, the force of the sound caused Jeff to push you away and grip his ears. The entire house rumbled from your power.

Just as soon as it started, it died down. You stood up with a blank face and fixed your clothes. "I apologize. Let me fix it," you said. You reached out to him, but Jeff flinched.

"Don't fucking come near me until you're back to normal!" He snapped. You blinked and watched Jeff walk away, blood dripping from his ears.

"Goddess!" JA chirped as she walked into the house. "Are you alright?!"

"Is something happening?" Anne said.

"Nah," you said. "I'm going for a walk."

_________________

You walked through the woods with your hood on. Blood dripped from your right hand and knife. A shiver ran up your spine, and you lifted your head up. The wind blew, causing your hood to fall from your head.

"_____-"

"Zalgo," you hissed. In the blink of an eye, you were pinning him to the ground, knife pointed at his throat. "How dare you come anywhere-"

"I wanna apologize." Zalgo grabbed your wrist.

Your entire body went ice cold as if all the blood drained from you. You froze.

"I-I-" You stuttered. "D-DON'T TOUCH ME!" You exclaimed, using your powers to fly back away from him. Your back hit against a tree. "STAY AWAY PLEASE! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

Zalgo stood up and stared at you with wide eyes. Thick, black tears dripped down your cheeks, which slowly turned back into water. "NO, PLEASE!" You cried, squeezing your eyes tightly shut. "MASKY, TOBY, HOODIE, PLEASE!" You cried.

Then, everything went black.

_________________________

You shot awake, head swinging up and clonking someone else in the head.

"OW FUCK!" Masky exclaimed. He rubbed his forehead and stared at you. "Hello to you too sleeping beauty."

"Masky," you said. "Where's your mask?"

"Table," he said. "No one else is here, so." He shrugged and grabbed a glass of water. "Thirsty?"

"Uh, yeah," you muttered. "Thanks. How long have you been here?"

"I haven't left your side," he said. "You've been out for a week."

"I see," you muttered. You took the glass of water and gulped it down.

"We showed up just as you collapsed," he continued. "You called so we came," his voice softened momentarily. "Your entire body was spasming. Hoodie calmed you down, and you clung to him. Slenderman did some magic and you calmed down. Then you've been muttering in your sleep until about a day ago."

"I see," you muttered. "I remember," you paused. "A lot."

"Slenderman-"

"No," you interrupted. "Happened when I collapsed."

"Good," Masky said. "I was fucking sick of-"

"Watch it now," you said.

"No," Masky said. "Whatever you have going on, we can get through it together. Same way we came when you called, we will always fucking be here for you, got that, ____?" Masky grabbed your hands into his much larger ones. "Don't go losing your goddamn memories again, got it? I love this you, not that fucking emotionless, on edge, fucking- brutal you. No- that wasn't even you."

"Masky," you said.

"What?" He said.

You pulled him close and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

In the blink of an eye, Masky left the room and slammed the door shut.