Chapter 1

Yugi woke from a bad dream. He saw the love of his life leave for good. He looked at his side table and cried. The puzzle was gone and so was his dark.

"Why did you have to leave me? Could you not have tell how much you mean to me?" Yugi sobbed to himself.

He stood to his feet and got ready for college. Yugi wanted to be a doctor, but it would be hard. His love for Atem never left his mind.

Yugi ran down the stairs and left his grandfather, not wanting to speak to him right now. All his friends are gone, even Seto was gone.

Teá was in America, learning to be a dancer. Tristen married Serenity and Joey started to date Seto. No one was left, but Yugi and his grandpa.

The gates were open and Yugi felt very nervous. He took a deep breath and let it all flow out slowly.

'I must not get to tens. I must move on and keep MY life on track,' Yugi thought to himself.

*****BEFORE CLASS STARTS************

Yugi found a seat near the window and sat down, elbow on the desk and hand on cheek, watching the door for the teacher. Luckily, the teacher entered, but a student was following her.

He look like Yugi, but his blond streaks were up like lightning bolts, eyes were crimson, and skin was tan.

This was not possible! Is that Atem?

The teacher called Yugi over. He was hesatent, but he got up and walked to the teacher and student.

"Yugi, do mind showing him around?"

Yugi shook his head, not wanting to say anything yet. She was glad and left, leaving Yugi with the student.

"Hi, I'm Yugi. What's your name?"

"Nice to meet you Yugi. I'm Yami," the man said with a deep beratone voice. Shivers ran down Yugi's back. I reached his hand out to touch Yami's shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Yami asked.

"Is it really you? We need to talk after school,"

Yami had a weird look on his face, but nodded taking a seat behind Yugi, in every class.

******AFTER SCHOOL*******************

Yami walked out of class and was dragged in to a closet. It was dark so he couldn't see who was in there with him.

"What are you doing hear?" The voice asked.

"Who is this?"

"Yugi. Now, what are you doing here?"

"I'm going to school, like you and other people,"

"I thought you were dead. No, I now you were dead. Why are you here? Did the God's give you another chance?"

"I have no idea what your talking about. I was never dead and why would the God's give me another chance?"

"Atem, I now its you. Stop the acting and answer my question,"

"Who is Atem?"

Yugi's heart started to speed up and breathing became a problem.

"Are you OK? Are you closterfobic?" Yami asked.

"Your not the ph-pharaoh?" Yugi breathed.

"The pharaoh? Why would you think I was the pharaoh?"

"Never mind," Yugi ran out and headed for home. He zipped past his grandpa and locked his door behind him.

He slid down the door and cried, the tears never leaving. Yugi had no idea what to do. He could just avoid Yami, or start over and fall in love again.

He knew it was going to be hard, but he has dealt with harder things. Heck, he save the world and defeated the pharaoh in a duel.

'How hard can starting over be?' Yugi thought with a grin,'I will become friends then we will fall in love. Of course, things will be different because he won't be by my side everyday of every hour. But, I love him and Yami is all I have. I will make him mine before he leaves, again? No, not again,'

Yugi stood to his feet and started on his homework. You could see a smile on Yugi's face, which has not happen since is dark left. Yugi was finally happy again and even more happy for tomorrow.

What did you guys think? This is my first yaoi fan fiction. Don't be mean about my choice. I had no idea what to do with the other friends, so you think of something and keep it. Yes, I will be working on this book and 'The Voice Within', plus another book that I need to find. That book you guys will love. A head of myself, so yes this will be fun.

???: You all will know answers in the next chapter.

Leave now, I don't want Yugi to find you. Stay a secret please.

???: Fine, but Yugi will know soon.

Why are anima characters so difficult to get along with in books? Vote, comment, share, and tell your loved ones how much you love them. Happy Easter everybody.

Sincerely,
magic_girl99 Peace