Chapter 6

The night before
Yami's POV
I walked into the guest room and got under the covers. I couldn't fall asleep, Yugi hasn't changed. Still wanting to help people no matter what he's doing.

'Maybe I should tell Yugi who I am. I think he would love it,' I thought to myself.

"You will do no such thing!"

I jumped at the boom of the voice. Ra sounded angry, but that didn't stop me.

"Why can't I tell him? I can already tell he missed me and not telling him is crushing me," I whispered so Yugi couldn't hear.

"Must I remind you that you need to get your love back. If you tell him who you are than he'll never truly love you and you'll never pass on,"

"Well, what if I don't care if I pass on. I love Yugi with all of my heart and soul,"

"Don't be stubborn pharaoh, he could still never love you. Once he kisses you, you'll leave this Earth,"

"What would happen if I kissed him first?" I felt a nerve was going to explode, if that's even possible.

"You will be suverly punished by us and will die, but will not pass on,"

"That's cruel! How can you do that!" I yelled, rage coming over me.

"You shouldn't do anything to get yourself to be punished than,"

"Well, I'm just going to tell Yugi anyways," I said as I was uncovering myself.

"You must not tell him anything!"

With that Ra was gone. I can't leave Yugi in the dark, not at all.

The next night
Still Yami's POV
I was going to tell Yugi of who I really was, but I was interrupted by the lips of the one I loved. Of course I kissed back, but know I will be taken away from him.

We parted and I didn't want to tell him, not yet. We walked in hand in hand and I felt like a years worth of weight was lifted off my chest.

After dinner was over, Yugi decided to wash the dishes. I finally got the courage to tell him.

I snaked my arm around his waist and I felt like my heart was going to run a race. Yugi turned around and gave me a small smile. No or never.

"I'm not Yami, I'm Atem," I said lowering my head. Yugi lifted my chin with his hand and smiled brightly.

"I know you would come back," he whispered, sending a chill down my spine.

We kissed so deeply and our toughs were having fun. I never felt so happy in my life and now its gone. No, he's gone, my Yugi, my Aibou.

Sad that I had to end it here. What if I told you that I was joking and Yugi finds away to get his yami back. Well, your in luck. Sorry I haven't updating. We found a home. For those that didn't know, but me and family have been homeless for almost 2 years. On July 14, 2015 we found an apartment. I'm writing this on the 17th because we don't have anything yet. Hopefully, my future self will upload this when we get internet. I would like to thank those people that have helped me and lifted my spirits. Let's see if this will be a happy ending or not. Vote, comment, share and feel free to spread the love.

Yours Truly,
magic_girl99/Brittany
peace family