Chapter 4

I woke to the next day and I felt uneasy. Was that real or was it a dream? Ra was talking to Yami and he sounded angry.

I got out of bed and left my room. I went downstairs and went in the kitchen. Making breakfast my hands were still shaking.

"Yugi, are you alright?" Yami asked and startaled me. I made a little scream and spun around.

"It's just you. Yeah I'm fine, why do you ask?"

"Well, your hands were shaking and you jumped when I spoke to you. Did you sleep OK last night?"

Yami came towards me and put his hand on my forehead. My cheeks were burning red and I backed up to the counter.

"You feel fine. Are you OK? Do you want to sit down?" Yami said finally looking down at me. I couldn't speak and my eyes staied on his eyes.

"Here, come to the couch," Yami said and grabbed my hand. He walked me over to the couch and sat me down.

"Yami, I'm fine, just let me finish making breakfast," I finally spoke and was about to stand, but Yami grabbed my shoulder and sat me down.

"No, you sit here and relax. I'll make breakfast," Yami said and walked to the kitchen. I didn't argue, he really wanted to make breakfast for us, so I let him.

******5 minutes later********

"Are you finished already?" I asked him as he was walking in the front room. He was carrying a tray with two plates. Both had pancakes, omelets, and turkey bacon.

He set the tray down and ran back in the kitchen. He came back with two glasses of orange juice.

"You had most of it down, so I just finished," Yami said, sitting down next to me and handed me my plate.

"Well I would have finished. Sorry, you had to make the rest," I said scratching the back of my head and laughed awkwardly.

"No, it's fine. I do have a question," Yami said and I look at him while eating my eggs,"I remember you saying when we first met that you had a friend that looked like me, my I ask what his name is?"

I swallowed hardly. I was afraid that he was going to ask that. I had to make sure that he doesn't ask more on him.

"His name was Atem and he was more like a brother than a friend. He helped me to find my strength," I said smiling looking off into the distance.

"Was? What happened to him?"

"He crossed over to the other side. He had to leave, but I didn't wanted him to stay,"

Tears started to roll down my face. Yami put both our plates down and rapped his arms around me. I burryed my face in his chest and cried. He started to rub my back.

"I'm sorry I brought it up. I promise I won't bring it up again,"

Some time later I started to calm down. I lifted my head to so Yami's eyes. He was crying too. I wiped away a tear that was falling with my thumb. He smiled and I smiled. We share the same connection like me and Atem did.

1) you guys are yelling at you devices saying, "HE IS ATEM". 2) you guys are hating me because I ended it on a cliffie. (Laughs so hard that I'm rolling on the floor)

Yami: Are you finished?

No, I'm nowhere near close.

Yugi: *sighs* Rosy cheeks over there is feeling a lot better, but she is still upset about not being with her old friend that was like a sister to her.

(Starts to cry and laugh at the same time)

Yami: Yugi, look what you did!

Yugi: I'm sorry, I didn't know-

No, it's fine. I'm OK. I will have some delays because of school and drama at school. High school sucks. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed my chapter and I would love to hear what you have to say. Vote, comment, share and keep your friends close. Maybe, they can care for your well being and not make a stupid excuse for not even saying 'hi' to you. Sorry, I'm still a little upset, but I'm finally free. All the stress she put on to me is finally gone. So, see you guys in the next chapter.

Sincerely,
magic_girl99/Brittany
peace & love family