CELEBRATE GOOD READERS, COME ON!!!!

This will not follow the story, I just thought you guys deserve an actual puzzleshipping. No there is no lemons, just kissing and holding hands. You guys are the best Wattpad family a girl could ask for. Love you all <3.

I walked downstairs to make breakfast for me and my smexy boyfriend. I'm glad grandpa said it was OK for me to live with my Yami. As I was making, two hands cover my eyes.

"Yami, if you want breakfast, your going to stop playing games with me, until I set the table,"

"I don't want breakfast. I just want to skip to desert," Yami whispered in my eye, which send chills down my spin.

I removed his hands and stared up to his beautiful crimson eyes. How much I melt every time our eyes meet.

"You know the writer won't lit you," I said teasing him. I could feel Brittany's smile of proud at me.

"I know, but we can and she doesn't have to write about it," Yami grins and Brittany skribls something on paper and hands it to me.

"That wouldn't be fair for the readers and she already said in the beginning that there was no lemons," I read what she wanted me to say, but I though it and rapped myself on to Yami.

We kissed with our toughs roaming around in our mouths. Yami walk us both upstairs and lock the bedroom door.

"You guys are impossible to write about! Fine, I'll finish breakfast, for the hundredth time this month!" Brittany yelled at us, but we didn't care.

"We love you Brittany!" Yami yelled from upstairs. I just started giggling when we were stripping our clothes off.

Nope, the reading camera is coming with me. Sorry about that guys, Yugi isn't like this. Yami, he is always like this. How can you say not to a pharaoh? Easy, he's not the boss of me, I'm the boss of him.

I would so fire him, but Atem is with Heba, so no can do. It's easy saying no to Yami, but saying no to Heba is like having a death wish. I have no idea where I'm going with this, but I think it's good, right?

This is my first puzzleshipping, so I'm not good at doing this, but I promise as the story continues, it'll get better.

"No it won't!" Yami yelled.

"Shut up!" I yelled back at him.

Anyways, I think I'm done here. I don't want to be here anymore than I have to. My inner fan girl is screaming and scratching at my insides. See you all later and thank you all for the reads.

Chapters coming your way and new books as well. Do what you want with this fun little story. Peace