Chapter 3

I finally got to the gates of the college. I wanted to catch my breath, but I needed to find Yami. I walked up to my favorite studying tree, I'm not sure if they are rare in Japan, but it's a willow tree. I love writing in my journal and reading the docterit files of past doctors.

I race to my spot and found Yami standing next to the tree. I felt like my cheeks were burning, my heart beating faster, and my hand becoming really wet. Before I could walk over to him, he started saying something.

"What am I going to do? I was supposed to do my homework last night, but it was to confusing,"

I smiled and walked up to him.

"I can help you," I said behind him. To my surprise he wasn't startled. Yami turned around and faced me. He had a smile on that reminded me of the pharaoh.

"Just wondering, but why do you want to help me? We got on the wrong foot yesterday and I thought you would want to avoid me," Yami said scratching the back of his head. I could see a slight blush.

"I know we got on the wrong foot yesterday, but I thought we could start over. Hi I'm Yugi," I said stretching my hand out. Yami took it.

"Nice to meet you Yugi, I'm Yami,"

We sat down next to the willow tree and I helped Yami. The rest of the day we were class partners in all our classes. We got to know each other faster and he was almost like the pharaoh.

After school I invited Yami over to my house so we could study together. I was a little glad grandpa was at Egypt for a month. He left this morning, which means I have the whole house to myself.

"Who else lives with you?" Yami asked as I was getting drinks for us.

"Just my grandfather. He left for Egypt this morning and he'll be gone for a month," I answered handing Yami a glass of orange juice.

"Why is he in Egypt?"

"I'm not sure. He said it had to do with the gods and a pharaoh,"

Yami was shocked to hear this. I guess this is something he's never heard of. I shrugged it off and showed Yami my room. As we stepped in Yami was smiling so hard. His eyes said 'I'm glad to be back', which got me thinking of Atem.

"So, what do you think we should work on first?" Yami asked, getting to snapping me back to reality.

"Why not work on our presentation? That seems to be easy,"

Yami nodded and got our poster board out. We worked on it all day that it was 10:45 when we were done.

"Yami, it's late, why don't you spend the night?"

"That sounds fine,"

"Don't you have to call your parents?"

"Na, I live by myself. Besides, my family is in Egypt, I don't want to bother them,"

I shrugged and showed him our guest bedroom. He was thankful he met me. I grabbed my pjs and handed one to Yami. He changed in the bathroom and I changed in my room. We said our good nights. Before I could go in my room, Yami hugged me. I hugged back, but I had a slight blush. Yami sure did smell like Atem.

I walked in my room and Yami went in the guest room. I got under my covers and started thinking of Atem. A few tears ran down my cheek, but I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

"You must not tell him anything,"

I jumped once the voice boomed from the room next to me. I know that voice, it's Ra the sun god!

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, but I wanted to make the 3ed chapter to have some feeling in it. So, there you go, chapter three ending with a cliffy. You all are going to yell at me, but I don't care. Now I will remind some people, there is going to be no lemons, so stop reading if your looking for that. BTW, I will be updating less, because I'm going to have testing soon, so I'll be studying. Another thing, I do have two other books. One has, what I would call it, spiritual violence. The second is a sort of my dark past. Vote, comment, share your smile and love your family.

Sincerely,
magic_girl99/Brittany peace