Chapter 5

I stood to my feet and grabbed Yami's hand, dragging him to his feet. We put on our shoes and ran out the door.

"Where are we going Yugi?" Yami asked, ruffling my hair. I walked backwards and giggled.

"We're going to Domino's best arcade ever," I said grabbing his hand and ran to the arcade. I felt bad for telling Yami my sad story, so games should work, right?

As we entered, I was shocked. No one was here, not even bullies or druggies. I was starting to get worried, when Yami started laughing.

"Today must be our lucky day," Yami grinned and grabbed my hand. We played every game there and went home late. It was the best day ever with Yami. I don't know if I should tell him or not.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked Yami but, he grabbed my hand.

"Yugi, there's something I have to tell you," Yami said and I looked at him with concern,"I'm not who you think I am. I'm...I'm..."

I stopped him, mid sentence, with my lips. I kissed him and he kissed back. We stood there for what seemed like forever but, it was only 2 minutes. We part and look in each others eyes.

"I'm sorry. I stopped you, what were you saying?" I asked him and he blushed.

"It's nothing, I'm just glad you have the same feelings as I do for you,"

We walked inside, hand to hand. I made dinner and we ate it. I put the dishes away and Yami snaked his hand around my waist. I turned back and smiled at him.

"I'm not Yami, I'm Atem,"

Yami: hey guys Brittany is asleep and we took over.

Yugi: *giggles* yesterday was her birthday and she turned 16!!

Yami: shh, don't wake her up.

*groans* what is going on? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!? GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! *slams the door*

Sorry about that, college students SHOULDN'T BE IN MY ROOM!!! Hey, so I had the best b-day ever. Jacksepticeye, Cryotic, httyd on Netflix, youth, big sister is staying over, OMGG the best day ever. Sorry if people didn't have a good day but, I hope this made your day. They kissed and I left a cliffie. Y'all gonna hate me but, I don't care. Vote, comment, share, and love everyday like it's your birthday.

Yours Truly,
magic_girl99/Brittany
peace family