Chapter 2

The morning was bright and I could feel the worm breeze as I was walking to class. I was excited to see Yami again and maybe put yesterday behind us. I'm going to be friend him and maybe hang out today. I couldn't help from running to school.

Yami's POV
I awoke in a sandy alley way. My head killing me and muscles aching. I had no idea where I am.

"Rise Atem. You are needed," a voice booms in my ear. I did as told and got to my feet.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" I asked to voice.

"Atem, do you remember being on this Earth after you were the pharaoh?"

"Yes I do, but why am I here?"

"Your heart is not with you and you must get it back,"

"What do you mean? I have my heart,"

"Your physical heart, but not your heart for feeling. I certain boy has that heart. You do remember him, right?"

"Are you talking about Yugi? Why does he have it?"

"One reason, you were in love with him, but for you to fully be put to rest, you must get that feeling again,"

I stared at my feet. I knew this was Ra. How could he think that I 'did' fall in love with Yugi? I still love him with all my heart.

"What do you want me to do?"

"You must go to him and get that feeling back. When your down, you must come back,"

"How? That feeling will always be with Yugi. I can't just steal it from him,"

Ra was silent and the wind started to pick up. I closed my eyes and felt a slight chill. I opened my eyes and a college stood in front of me.

"You must not tell people your name. Yugi must not know your back. Be careful, pharaoh,"

Ra left and I felt something weird in my chest. I went up to one of the adults and told them I was new. They smiled and showed me to their class.

She called someone over. He stood and my heart stopped. She asked him to show me around and he agreed. She then left the two of us.

"Hi, I'm Yugi. What's your name?" he asked.

"Nice to meet you Yugi. I'm Yami," I said.

Yugi got his hand out and touched my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked, hoping he doesn't know. Was I wrong.

Chapter 2 is finished. You all know how the rest goes. I'm loving this. Thank you all for everything. I never thought this story would grow so much. I've been doing school work and I'm going to do more. I will write more in summer. I wonder what will happen next? Stay with me and find out. Vote, comment, share, and find your feeling. I would love to hear what your feel belongs to, real or hopes.

Sincerely,
magic_girl99/Brittany Peace