Chapter 8

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I was busy, then I was lazy, then I was busy again. I'm sorry if I disappointed you, but you will love this. I might do a second book, if you want me to. Enough of me, time for the moment you all been waiting for. Ladies and gentlemen (if there is any gentlemen) I would like to show you the chapter I've been stalling on.

I woke when light hit my eyes. My head was fuzzy and my vision was blurry. It really has been awhile, hasn't it. My vision cleared.

I found myself in my mind room with the puzzle around my neck. I flung my door open to see Atem's door in front of me. The door was stuck, like he didn't want to see me. I banged my fist on his door and screamed his name.

"Atem! Atem, open up! It's me, Yugi! I know your in there! Please open up!" I slid to my knees, "I love you!"

The door cracked open, but shut after wards. I had an idea, but it might be embarrassing. I breathed, I didn't care about it any more. It was now or never. Time to confess my love to the pharaoh.

"You were my best friend. In hard times, you were here, by my side. I started to have feelings for you. I never wanted to let you go, but you left me. I wanted you and only you. I could care less of what people would say, I love you."

"You have stolen my heart," a voice of the familiar made me cry. Atem came out of the door and hugged me. I hugged back wanting him and only him.

'I'm glad to hear that, aibou,'

I kissed him, not wanting to let go. Why haven't I done this before? The way we kiss was magical. A sudden presents stops us.

"So, this is the famous Yugi Moto. Why do you love the pharaoh?" Ra asked. The first time he has ever spoken to me and this is his question?

"I'm sorry to say this, but that's a stupid question," I blurted.

"Yugi," Atem gasped. I'm going to die for this, but at least it's for him.

"I love Atem because he is himself. At first it was brotherly love, then a school crush and now I can't live my life without him by my side. I love Atem more than anything. I care about him and I want to protect him. I want to live the rest of my life with him and only him."

Each word felt like my heart was being lifted. Atem's hands rested on my shoulders. I could feel his breath on my ear.

"I feel the same way. I always have and always will," he whispered then kissed my ear. How I feel so complete with him. Ra spoke with power.

"I can see that I was wrong. You both have my blessing and, pharaoh, you may stay with Yugi, if you do something. You can't have the name Atem, no one should ever now. So, what name do you want?"

"Yami, so I can always be called Yugi's darkness," he teased making me giggle madly.

The rest was a blur. The next thing I know is that I'm in Atem's arms in my bed. I look up and see that his eyes are closed. I kissed him and his mouth opened.

We made out for an hour. I wouldn't change a thing. Then it hit me.

"What is grandpa going to say?"

Over 100 family members!!!!! You guys deserve this. I might not write anything tomorrow, but Happy Thanksgiving (or have a fantastic day if you don't celebrate it). Vote, comment, and share the news of me. I'm back baby and I'm here to stay.

Lazy woman,
magic_girl99/Brittany
peace & love family <3