S H I P W R E C K E D

"𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲

"𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲."

I folded my arms across my chest as I looked up at my brother who stood at the top of an abandoned building trying to balance on one foot. "John B seriously, you're gonna hurt yourself. There's no way I could catch you if you fall."

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope looked up beside me.

John B held his finger in the air to fest to see which way the wind blew. "Hm. Should I do it?"

"Absolutely not." I shook my head

"Yeah, jump. I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope pointed a nail gun at him.

"You boys are so stupid. This is why girls live longer. Kie where are you?" As if on que she walked out from around the corner.

"They're gonna have japenese toilets with towel warmers." Her voice annoyed with the poster as she came walking around to the rest of the group.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ added.

"You could to save the environment!" I remarked with a smirk.

Kie looked up at John B who was still trying to balance on the roof. "Can you please not kill yourself?"

John B lost balance and dropped his beer. Just another beer who lost its worth.

"Wow bird, way to go!" I sarcastically clapped my hands together.

"Hey, uh security's here!" Pope yelled.

We all grabbed our stuff and the boys climbed down from the construction oning.

"Gary, good to see you, man!" JJ laughed as Gary, the security guy, began to run after us.

We ran one after the other splitting directions as we ran to the twinkie. I jumped in passenger seat while everyone jumped into the back. Gary chased us on foot as we slowly took off.

"He's gonna retire because of us." I laughed.

"You're so closen you can do it. There you go!" JJ called to Gary as if he were talking to a dog.