DECISIONS

My brother and I met up with the rest of the crew at the wreck

My brother and I met up with the rest of the crew at the wreck. I sat at the table with Pope and JJ as we waited for Kie to bring us our food.

"Sorry, you two are staying where?" Kie was taken back. She wasn't thrilled with us living with the Camerons.

"Tannyhill." My brother answered shortly. "Okay look, the only reason we're living there is because her dad bailed me out,alright? And it's way better than foster care which by the way, is where Jo and I were about to go if Ward didn't-." Pope cut him off.

"Hey so do you get free memberships to the clubs now?" He smirked.

I laughed. "I already get free memberships anyway." I flipped him off.

Kie was the only one who kept quiet, I knew she was bothered. "Look you promised, you said you weren't with her."

"Bro just own it. She got you." JJ glared at him.

"Look if you wanna hang out with her that's fine, but i'm letting you know right now that i'm not doing anything with Sarah." Kie made it clear to the group she wanted nothing to do with kook princess.

"Oh shit. I forgot some articles and old maps I found that we could use at the Camerons. I'll catch up with you guys!" I quickly ran out and jogged back to the Camerons.

I slowly walked up the driveway as I heard a loud yell. I knew who it was but unsure of what was going on.

"Ahhh!" Rafe groaned as he laid on the dirt road.

I watched as a guy with a smal ponytail took off on a dirtbike and helmet.

"Oh my god, Rafe! What happened? Are you okay?" I rushed to his side as I saw him holding his arm in pain. "Holy shit. What the hell did he do to you? Come on." I helped him up and took him to the bathroom to clean his wound.

He stood leaning against the sink as I figited with the first aid kit. "Josie, I'm fine okay? It's a burn, i'm not dying."

I glanced up at him. "So then this doesn't hurt?" I pushed on his arm. He swatted at my hand as I touched it.

"Fuck! Yes that fucking hurts." His face turned red.

"Shhh! Just stay still." I sighed as I tried to get him to cooperate.

His gaze stayed focused on me, his eyes never left my face. "Jo, why did you say yes?"

"What do you mean?" I asked him genuinely.