LETTING GO

I felt my bed dip down this morning as I laid in bed

I felt my bed dip down this morning as I laid in bed. "Rafe, go away. I need my sleep."

A girls voice laughed. "Rafe?"

"Oh my gosh. Wheezie? Why are you in here?" I sat up quickly rubbing my eyes.

"I can't find Sarah but someone left a message for you to meet at this place called the chateau, whatever that is." She went on and on.

I yawned as I listened to her talk. "Uh okay. Thanks."

"Why did you think I was Rafe? Are you two dating?" She tilted her head.

I laughed nervously. "What? Don't be silly wheez, your brother is an ass. Sorry I mean he's a jerk."

"Hm. Okay. See ya later!" She hopped off the bed and left the room.

I got dressed quickly and made my way to the chateau. It was slightly awkward from last nights event but it all made sense.

"Oh good, you got my message! Did the maid fill you in?" Kie joked.

"Actually wheezie did!" I stuck my tongue out at her.

"John B pullin a houdini." JJ sat on the side of the hot tub.

"Where is he Jo?" Pope asked. I shrugged.

As if on que in walked my brother. I clapped at his arrival. He was silent. JJ and Pope tried talking to him and ignored them.

We followed him inside and heard all of the comotion in the living room. I ran ro my room to grab some clothes to stick in my backpack and back into the living room.

"We're not staying at the Camerons anymore." John B glanced at me.

"What? Why?" I set my bag down but got no reponse. He was acting strange.

"What are you looking for?" Kie asked.

He headed towards the couch and pulled the pillows forward revealing the gun that JJ took.

"John B, what do you need the gun for?" JJ rushed to him. "Talk to us!" JJ was shoved by John B who was rather angry.

"What the hell bird!" I helped JJ up as John B rummaged around the house.

Pope tried to stop him but ended up also getting shoved into the table. We ran after him as he headed back outside. He hopped onto a motorbike as we called after him.