Chapter 11

I was in an interrogation room. The men that attacked me were standing behind the glass saying something, but I couldn't hear them. The scene changed and now Luke and Jackson were behind the glass and they were tied down to chairs. Luke's face had been bloodied and I watched in horror and a man beat Jackson in front of me. I screamed until my voice was raw, yet nothing changed. I started to cry as Jackson and Luke fell to the floor, looking lifeless. They laid on the floor and the binding around me seemed to just disappear. I ran to their bodies and tried to find a pulse; there was none. I can't believe this is happening. I watched in horror as the men walked towards me. I tried to get up and run but my legs wouldn't listen to my brain.

I shot up in my bed and checked my surroundings. Jackson was asleep beside me and Rebecca was asleep in her bed. When I moved I woke Jackson up in the process. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. The look he gave me was of both concern and fear.

"Are you okay?" He asked. The sleep in his voice was present.

"I had a nightmare,"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

I nodded in response. I took a deep breath and began my story. He rubbed my back while I told him what happened.

"I will hunt down these monsters and make something very clear, don't tread on my territory. You can take my health, my parents, but they shouldn't think twice about hurting you or Luke." I told Jackson.

That was the day we made a silent agreement, we would hunt down these monsters and subdue them with whatever it will take, this including death.

To Be Continued.

So that was special Agent Alex

Comment if you want an epilogue