Sequel Preview

The awaited has come... the preview of the sequel!! It is called,

Special Agent Alex-

 Mission: Senior Year.

I have decided to make it a action romance story.

Without further adieu, here is the sneak peek.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Luke, we gotta get out of here," I yelled to my brother. He was nowhere to be seen in the abandoned warehouse with large crates stacked up to the ceiling. The crates lined the walls of the warehouse. He was nowhere in sight with the impending demise. I couldn't run with my sprained ankle, black eye, and bruised abdomen.

The agents we had run into during this case didn't want to cooperate peacefully. They had run out after our fight and locked us in the warehouse. Jackson was currently trying to figure out the exit pin to the automated door, and was failing.

According to the fleeing agents, we had 30 minutes before a hidden bomb detonated. 

"Got it! Alex let's go," Jackson said running out the door. he dragged me out with him and I could see the figure of my brother limp out from behind a corner.

We were maybe down to 3 minutes.

"Luke, you have to sprint!" I yelled at him.

He started at a jog then he got faster. The door began to lower to the ground. I screamed for him to run faster, but he was injured and could only go but so fast.

He was a mere 5 feet away when the door touched the ground. The moment it made contact with the ground, the ground began to rumble. Jackson pulled me away from the building, with me putting up a fight.

"Luke! Luke!" I cried, my voice breaking.

The building exploded and the debris fell around us. Jackson covered me with his body to keep the debris off of me. The sound of all the debris falling around us made me anxious. I heard a fairly soft thump. I looked up from under my hands and saw my brother laying feet away from me. He wasn't moving and his body was burned, scratched, and covered in blood.

"Luke, no!" I yelled. I watched as Jackson began to preform  CPR on him. 

Please. Please. Please , let Luke be ok.

~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it. I hope you all enjoy this small snippet.