Epilogue

5 years later

Madeleine Trouillefou peered out from the red tent. She wore a red top which had long billowy sleeves that left her shoulders bare as well as he midrift. She also had a matching knee length red skirt with a gold beaded belt, purple shoes with a long red sheer scarf. A gold necklace adorned her neck and she wore a gold circlet over her gold hair which hung down her back and matching earrings.

There was quite a crowd gathered for the festival. Quasimodo and Judge Jaque Martin sat on a raised platform on the left side of the square. Both smiled cheerfully in excitement and anticipation.  

People had gradually accepted Quasimodo and the new minister's friendly attitude towards gypsies had really made Paris a more accepting and cheerful place.

"Big crowd" said Clopin as he came up behind her.

"Bigger than usual," commented Madeleine. "Which is why you two" she began turning to face her twin sons Henri and Harodain "will be staying by your Uncle Phoebus."

Both boys were 5 years old and had inherited their fathers dark hair and complexion. However it was  Madeleine's aquamarine eyes which stared back at her. 

"Yes Mama!" They said before running out of the tent. The King and Queen of the gypsies shared a laugh at their children's enthusiasm. 

"Soon they'll be wanting to join in," said Clopin.

"True," Agreed Madeleine. "Speaking of which, it's nearly time for your entrance."

"No kiss for good luck?" Asked Clopin cheskily. Madeleine rolled her eyes. Nonetheless she moved to give him a peck on the lips only to have him grab her by the waist and pull her into a deeper and more passionate kiss. Madeleine finally pulled away and Clopin smirked. 

"Rascal," she scolded trying to hold back her smile.

"Always," replied Clopin before bounding out of the tent with Madeleine right behind. As she moved to get into place Madeleine smiled. After all that she and Clopin had gone through the two of them had finally gotten their happy ending.  

                                                                                       Fin

Author's Note: And thus our story come to an end. Thank you so much to everyone e who has read this. I hope you enjoyed the story. Special thanks to those who have commented along the way it really helped motivate me to keep the chapters coming each week. If you liked this story please take a moment to drop any final thoughts in the comments be it things you liked or even suggestion on how to improve my writing in the future. Finally of you enjoyed my writing  feel free to check out my profile page in case you see any stories from other fandoms I've written for that you may like!