𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 !

𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 with little to no effort as she danced in the middle of the glowing dance floor, surrounded by the mass of individuals who were enjoying their night

               𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐋𝐘 with little to no effort as she danced in the middle of the glowing dance floor, surrounded by the mass of individuals who were enjoying their night. The red dress sucked to every curve on her slim figure and contrasted beautifully against her mocha skin. The men who danced around her looked at her with lust and thirst, but she paid them no mind.

          Jack sat in the V.I.P section of the club, where he had a full overview of the inside of the building. From the moment the mysterious girl had stepped foot into the club, he had his eyes on her. He didn't know what it was but he couldn't put a finger on it.

          She walked with confidence and wasn't depending on her charm to make men pay for her drinks because she already had her money. She moved with two other girls who were accompanying her on the floor, but in his eyes, he could only see her.

          When 'Get Busy' by Sean Paul transitioned into 'Pu$$y Talk' by City Girl and Doja Cat, eruptions of squeals could be heard among the crowd and soon after, more ass was shaking than in a music video of a notorious rapper who loved to sing about his narcissistical actions.

          Mystery woman's hips rotated as she slow whined down into a crouch position. Licking over his pink lips, Jack was ready to risk it all when his friend stopped him, gripping onto his wrist when he stood to leave.

          "Where are you going, bro? The strippers coming in soon." Tyler informed him.

          "Don't touch me like that if you ain't gon' take me out, bro." Jack winked as Tyler laughed after releasing his wrist. "And I'm going to the bathroom."

          "Cool, but I'm taking the pretty ones all for myself," Tyler said with a cocky smirk and Jack couldn't help but shake his head at his friend.

          "Fine by me."

          After dismissing himself from the group of men he had came to the club with, he hastily made his way down to the main floor of the club, one of his bodyguards trailing behind him attentively without being too obvious—as Jack told him to do.

          The woman in the red dress continued to sway her hips, left to right while singing the lyrics to 'Pour it Up' by Rihanna. She was having the time of her life. Luckily, the building's lights were flashing vigorously above them, making it harder for others to spot him as he walked.

          At first, he'd planned on approaching her in a friendly, polite manner, but that idea flew out the window when she stepped back a bit and ultimately brushed her round, plump behind against his front.