𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 !

十三

十三. after care & ubers !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                    SARIAH LET OUT A chuckle as she felt a pinch to her side, courtesy of a smirking Jack Harlow. She fixed the measuring tape that was wrapped around his waist, trying to get an accurate answer from the tool she was using.

"Jack, for the last time, can you stand still? I'm trying to do this quickly." She sucked her teeth, turning to her book and scribbling the size and length of his arm.

Jack complied and stood straight with his arms outstretched, like she instructed him to. After hours and hours of mindblowing sex and merciless rounds in the living room, bedroom and bathroom, the two had only managed to get three hours of sleep before Sariah was reminded by her loud alarm app that she had yet to get the measurements and information about Jack to start styling outfits for him.

She woke him up with a few slaps to his face after he refused get out of the comfort of his bed, and afterwards, they ordered some food from Door-Dash then answered the necessary questions she asked and allowed her to take his measurements. It was also a plus because she was now touching all over him, making him feel things he hadn't before.

"You excited to be working for me? Be honest." He asked, smiling at how focused she was. Her head was tilted, her tongue poked out her lip while she read the measurements.

"I don't know what you want me to say but, no, not really." She replied honestly.

"Damn. Why not?"

"Jack, I just had sex with you—amazing sex. Multiple times, may I had. I know myself and after what we just did, I won't be able to focus when I'm around you."

"The dick that good, huh?"

"Boy, don't get too flattered cause' this pussy had you putting out an Amber Alert for me." She retorted, the two of them bursting out laughing.

"Ain't no way you just said an Amber Alert!" He said through his laughter and she chuckled, continuing to measure the length of his broad shoulders.

"And did."

"But, you're hella' focused now." He pointed out as she scribbled the measurement into her book.

"Yeah, and your hand is on my ass. We just pointing out the obvious now." She said, giggling when he lifted the oversized shirt she wore and sent a slap to her behind. Jack joined in on the laughing and released his left ass cheek to hold out his arms like he previously did.