𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 !

十六

十六. friends & flirting !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                    A LOUD, DRAWN OUT moan left Sariah's lips as her head tilted up towards the ceiling. Jack's shaky breath released against the side of her neck where he then pressed a kiss that was intended to leave a mark. Sariah rode his long, hardness to no end, his hands palming her ass that jiggled with each movement she made and his lips made contact with hers or her exposed neck.

          The idea of being friends before anything sounded like a good one, until Sariah realized just how much her mind could not stay at bay whenever she was alone. Ever since Monica brought up Malachi a few days ago, it's like she couldn't stop thinking about him. Granted, she did feel guilty calling Jack over in the middle of night and the multiple nights after that, but he gave it to her too good—she couldn't resist it.

         They could be friends, but platonic friends was not the route for them.

          Her square tip nails dragged against his chest, her eyes fluttering as she felt a knot in her stomach. "Fuck, Jack." She whimpered, going down onto her knees.

          "What? You getting lazy already? It's barely been three rounds," he breathily laughs.

          "Mmm. This ain't the position for me, sir."

          "You better work on that if you fucking around wit' me." Jack slammed down his left palm on both of her right ass cheek before flipping them over so he was towering over her. "Shit." He bit down on his bottom lip while looking at his dick pulling out and entering her pussy.

          He began to deliver slow, long strokes that made her back arch. Jack didn't miss the opportunity to lean down and capture her lips in his. She wasted no time kissing him back—slow and sloppy. She wasn't a big fan of kissing men who weren't hers during sex, but Jack made it hard for her.

          "You feel me?" He grunted out while speeding up his strokes and hooking her left leg over his arm, pushing down her knee closer to her shoulder to show her flexibility. That position made him go deeper.

          "Yes, Papi."

          "Where?"

          "In my...fuck, in my stomach!" She wrapped her arms securely around his neck as her fourth orgasm for the night crept up on her.

          It didn't take long for Jack to follow behind her, giving her one last stroke and a groan, his toes curled up. Pulling out of her, he immediately went to discard the used condom while she peed.