𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 !

十四

十四. hurtful words & gossip sites !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"YOU'RE A WHORE!" Monica exclaimed into the speaker, making Sariah raise her middle finger at her phone camera.

          While in the middle of a relaxing bubble bath, the flashbacks of what she had done with Jack two days ago resurfaced in her head and she decided to give her two best friends a call. The minute she said 'I have a confession to make', Monica knew exactly what she was going to reveal, which was why she didn't even give her the chance to tell them herself.

           "Professional my ass crack! You fucked him on your first day, bitch? Whore activities." Monica continued, sipping on whatever was in the mug she drank from. "I'm not complaining though."

          "Girl, I hate you. Yes, Jack and I had sex and yes it was even more amazing than last time."

          "That vague ass response. We wanna know more. How long was it? How many rounds? What positions he put you in? Who came first?"

          Sariah bit down on her bottom lip as the flashbacks from that night and morning invaded her head again. "That's too much information to get into. Just know I had fun and he knew how to do his thang."

          "Is he submissive?"

          "Only when I'm on top. Other than that, whew." She playfully fanned herself, making the other two burst out laughing. She joined in, "I'm not playing. If I thought December was good, this time was incredible."

          "My bitch having 'dem flashbacks. I need some of what Jack's giving you." Monica groaned.

          "Trust me, you don't. I don't think you could handle allat."

          "I've handled bigger, I'm sure. Don't play me."

          "Plus, you have Romeo." Tahlia pointed out, making Monica suck her teeth. "Lord, not you catching an attitude. Did something happen between y'all again?"

          "He's so annoying." Was her short and simple reply.

         "If that's how you feel, then break up with him. All you do is complain, Mo, honestly. If you not into the relationship no more, leave." Sariah advised, running her fingertips on the soap bubbles. 

          "Of course I'm into the fucking relationship. I love him to death and he does give great head and has an outstanding piece with him. I just..." she looked perplexed, trying to find the right words to explain her situation, "he does dumb shit when he knows he shouldn't."