𝒊. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 !

壹

壹. 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬 & 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                    𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇, 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 brought the glass of red wine to her lips, leaning back on the softness of her grey sofa. In front of her was her finished mood board, hitched up on the wooden stand. It was a month before the end of her third year in college and she was neck-deep in assignments, sadly.

          On the bright side, she had finished all her theory exams and was left with the practical ones. She no longer had to bury her nose in an unnecessarily large textbook for hours with no end. No freakishly, overly extra textbooks, but the endless nights were still there.

          It was currently minutes after one in the morning, and she still had her presentation speech to go over. She had been working on it since eight after she ate her dinner. Exhausted was an understatement. Placing the wine glass on her glass-top side table that was occupied by the sleek industrial lamp, she collected her stack of word-filled pink flashcards to start.

          Not even ten minutes later, a loud crash startled her. Her roommate and close friend, Monica's bedroom door swung open and the tall, Hispanic male was pushed out into the empty hallway, while he was in the middle of pulling his plain white shirt over his head. Monica followed behind him in an old, oversized grey shirt and a scowl on her face.

          "Nigga, get the fuck out of my house!" She exclaimed.

          Her boyfriend, Romeo, sucked his teeth and reached for her, only to get pushed again. "Baby, I'm sorry, but, this yo' fault. I told you I was tired."

          "My fault?" Monica scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Get out of my house, perra, I'm not playing witchu'."

          Rome chucked, but there was no humor behind it. "I'ma go before you make me spaz the fuck out. I love you."

          Monica trailed behind him as he walked to the front door of their apartment. "Mhmm. You gon' be blocked for a while, by the way."

          Rome threw his head back in a laugh. "See you tonight, baby."

          A laugh escaped Sariah's lips when Monica slammed the door in his face, groaning afterward. "Oh lord, what happened this time?" She questioned.

          Sariah had been friends with Monica since they were high school Sophomores in Atlanta and the two always had the passion and drive for Fashion. Subsequently, they planned to moved to New York when they were accepted into their dream school Fashion Institute of Technology.