𝒊𝒊. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨 !

雙

雙. 𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 & 𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

                    "𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐎..?"

          Sariah looked between her two best friends with a straight face before putting her focus back on her plate of mint & basil-griddled peach salad.

          The three were currently seated in their favourite restaurant in Manhattan—courtesy of Tahlia. Sariah knew the young woman only decided to invite them out to get more information on the Jack Harlow situation, but she couldn't pass up an opportunity like that, so she went.

          "I told you already, he's not talking about me." She lied. She read his entire Twitter thread and concluded that he was indeed speaking about the few nights he spent with her.

          There were a few tags under the post from some people who were supporters of Tahlia who recognized her—because she always posted Sariah on her story or page—but thankfully, those were buried in the other thousands of comments.

          "How about we cut the bullshit? We know he talkin' about you, Riah. We went to LA for our Christmas break and you were gone for the entire weekend then you just magically showed up when we had to leave the next day." Monica entailed. Sariah knew she was stuck; their nosy self knew everything.

          "Right, like, girl—we dumb but not that dumb." Tahlia chuckled.

          "I mean.." Sariah raised her eyebrows and shrugged, earning a pointed look from both girls. Forking her salad once more, she sighed. "Okay, fine. It was me." 

          Hearing her confession, the two young women erupted in a series of squeals and so the inquisitive questions began. "Y'all have sex or was he just tripping?"

          "Yeah, we had sex."

          More squeals.

          "Was he big or y'know..."

          "I'm not telling you that." Sariah laughed with a shake of her head. Her friends knew better than to press her about sexual details. She kept her sex life to herself and felt like it was disrespectful to discuss her partner—even if she knew them for only one night—in that light.

          "Mhmm, when bitches say they not telling, it means he got lil' ass weenie. He's a snow bunny so I ain't even surprised. " Monica chuckled, sipping her drink through her straw.