𝒗𝒊. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 !

六

六. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐬 !
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"BITCH, WHY ARE YOU nervous? You're the one who agreed to do this!" Monica exclaimed with a laugh, using her mini fan to keep Sariah's makeup cool on her face while Tahlia adjusted a few things on the young lady's dress for the evening.

          "Ain't nobody nervous. I just don't know if I can go the night without fucking him. Y'all, he's so fine but I don't want to fuck him again because then I'ma be hooked and that's never a good thing."

          The conversation over text she and Jack previously divulged in had brought a genuine smile to her lips. From his bold compliments to his nerdy personality shining through when he brought up a villain from a  popular superhero movie. Jack Harlow was an adorable man and from the few videos of him she'd ended up binge-watching on Youtube, she was unsure if she could pull herself together when she was around him.

          A relationship was far from what she wanted, of course, and therefore, she didn't want to get attached to him. Who knows how long he'd be in New York or what would happen after they spent that evening together? Did he even see her as someone he wanted to truly be with or just another good fuck?

         A variety of questions roamed through her head and she tried her hardest to keep them in a back hidden away.

          "Is that such a bad thing?" Tahlia shrugged. "Jack Harlow is fine as fuck, you're fine as fuck—and also sex-deprived, let's admit that—so what's wrong if you play around with him for a while?"

          "Playing around always ends with one person's feelings getting hurt. Been there, done that. I don't want to play him. I just don't want to get attached to him or his 'man parts' cause then I'd only be playing myself."

          "I vote you have sex with him. Like, honestly, when was the last time you fucked someone?"

          Sariah thought and gasped inwardly when she realized the last time she'd had sex was on Valentines' Day when the women had gone out to the club to enjoy themselves and ultimately find eligible one-night stands to have fun with. Not being sexually active for that long was a record for Sariah so far, but that was only because she'd be preoccupied with studying and assignments.

          Now that school was officially out of session, she had to get back on track. Jack could possibly be her first one-nighter on the roster—if she'd stop doubting herself.

          "Oh lord, I need to have sex, like right now." Sariah feigned surprise and her two friends burst out laughing.