Chapter 25

Eventually they caught the unsub. Turned out her husband died right around the time the killings started, she had already gone through a lot with her cancer and the need of a heart for her daughter just drove her ofer the edge. As hard as the case was emotionally, life went on, after so much time spent solving cases like that the team began to process them faster and faster. However, they could not help keeping them in the back of their minds.

Another case later there was finally a weekend that they had off and Aaron rented a cabin in the mountains for him and Emily. They started the drive there there on Friday around twelve o'clock after solving the case, so the moment they got there Emily told Aaron she had to take a nap so she went upstairs because he said he had to go to the store and get something for that night.

By the time Emily woke up Aaron had prepared everything. He cooked a great dinner for the two of them and set in on the floor in the light of the fireplace. Aaron was just putting on some classical quiet music as Emily walked down the stairs in jeans and a black sweater. "You should've woken-" Emily started but then she saw everything he prepared for them. "-Aaron."

"There's a restaurant a few miles away in case you don't like the food." Aaron smiled as he walked towards her and met her halfway.

"No way." Emily shook her head as she wrapped her arms around Aaron's torso. He hugged her back and before she spoke again he placed a kiss on the top of her head. "This is beyond amazing."

"Emily?" Aaron asked after a few moments.

"Yes." She looked up at him, the light of the fire reflecting in her eyes.

"I love you." Aaron smiled and he leaned forward to kiss her on the lips. When he leaned back Emily had the happiest of smiles on her face.

"I love you too Aaron."

They ate in the light of the fire and talked about anything and everything but work for once. They were glad they could have a normal conversation outside that field, but they also enjoyed talking about work and cases, however, this weekend was for them only and not all the serial killers out there.

A while after they were finished Emily sat laying back onto Aaron, but eventually he said something that made her want to look at him. When she did he lowered his face and pressed his lips against hers. Emily pulled him closer by his coller as she turned so she was now on her knees in front of him. She put her legs on each of his side and lowered herself on his lap.

Aaron cupped her cheeks and gently pushed her backwards a little. He only had to look at her for Emily to know exactly what he wanted to know. "I'm sure." She said after a few moments when she noticed that just the look in her eyes wasn't enough to calm his worries.

Aaron didn't need to be told twice after that, he pulled her closer and hungrily kissed her. Emily started grinding on him and she could feel between her legs how excited he was getting and that only got her going faster for a while, then slower, painfully slow for Aaron who flipped her on her back. He was now on top of her and a wicked smile appeared on his face when Emily couldn't hold in a chuckle.

"You like teasing, don't you?" Aaron asked and all Emily did was bite her lip. "Use your words baby."

Emily looked a bit in surprise at Aaron, that was not what she expected from him sexually. She didn't even know what she expected, but she adore every second of it. "I love it."

"Do you also love it when it's done to you?" Aaron asked as his hands travelled all over her body, but never touching her most sensitive places which he was now trying to discover. Whenever he was close and she'd let out a moan he'd move his hand away only to come back a few moments later and touch her exactly where she needed to be touched.

Aaron kept that going for a while and at some point he replaced his hand with his mouth, driving Emily crazy. But at the same time he desperately wanted her and when he felt he couldn't anymore, he took off his own clothes and made Emily his completely just as he became hers.

Only after almost three hours they covered themselves with a blanket and laid down on a few pillows that Aaron brought. "Oh God." Emily sighed as she moved closer to Aaron. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and rested his head on hers.

"It should be 'Oh Aaron', but I guess 'God' is just as good." Aaron joked and Emily started laughing.

"You are something else, Aaron Hotchner."

"I could say the same about you, Emily Prentiss."