The meeting ~ Chapter 1

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

„Ugh finally I'm done". I placed the scones on the tray.  Just then, I heard the doorbell ringing, telling me a new customer had come in. As I looked up, I was met with two beautiful blue eyes. In front of me stands a shorter man with brown fluffy hair swung to his right side, high cheekbones, those piercing blue eyes of his and he's wearing a black t-shirt saying, 'love will tear us apart'.

„Wait, there is no way he likes Joy Division too. What a coincidence."

"Hello?" He asks in a raspy voice with a thick Yorkshire accent. I  like  his voice. It sounds so comfortable and soft. Now he's looking at  me  confused, raising his eyebrows since I still didn't answer.

„Right, he just wants to get his food or coffee... or maybe he's more the tea type of person? Why am I staring at him?"

"Hi..." I said, clearing my throat since it came out high pitched  trying not to blush „...sorry, uh what can I get for you?"

„Okay, that failed. I'm totally blushing. This can't get any more awkward. Here I am staring at this beautiful stranger with the bluest   eyes I've ever seen while he's trying to make his order. And he totally noticed my staring because now he's smirking at me. Great."

"Hi, well what's good here?" He asks, looking at me, causing our gaze to meet again. His blue ones looking right into my green ones.

„ his eyes are criminally beautiful; the blue is so prominent and his hair-"

"Ehh right... bread?" I said without thinking, causing him to chuckle  lightly, which is basically the cutest thing I've ever heard.
"Well, that's good since you work in a bakery, " he said with a grin, causing me to blush again. "Right..."

„ okay, that was probably the stupidest thing I ever said. We're in a damn bakery. Of course, we have bread, I'm such an idiot!"

"The scones are actually really good?" I said, looking at the ones I had just made.
"What flavors do ya have?" He asks, also looking at them now.
"Um...   vanilla... I just made those myself" I said proudly, smiling at him.  He  looks at me surprised but returns the smile showing me his crinkles  by  his eyes.

„How can someone be so breathtakingly beautiful?"

"Okay, well then, I'll take two..."
"Sure, anything else for you?" I asked, while putting two of them in a paper bag.
"Yeah, could I maybe get a cup of Yorkshire tea with milk?" He asks, showing me another one of his beautiful smiles.
"Yes sure, is that it?" I returned the smile.
"Yes, thank you."
"Okay, altogether that would be... 10 pounds please"
"Keep the change" he says, smiling at me while handing me the money.
"Oh, thank you" I returned the smile. Just then I could hear the kettle, which meant that the tea was ready. I went over and took out a   mug, purring in the tea and a bit of milk.
"Here is your tea, careful, it's really hot", I said, carefully handing over the mug. "Have a great day" I smiled at him.
"Thank you... Harry, you too. I'm Louis by the way" he said, smiling at me one more time before he turned around and left the bakery.

„How did he know my name? But his name is Louis... it suits him. I like that name. I hope I see Louis  again tomorrow."

I smiled to myself before I could hear the doorbell again, just to see my best friends Niall and Liam coming inside.
"Well, hello how are you?" I asked, smiling at them. We talked a bit about the sleepover we planned for today at my place and I told them about my encounter with Louis. But then they unfortunately had to leave for  work, and I had to serve the new customers.

That day, the smile on Harry's face never faded, even though he had to serve this rude girl, Eleanor, he knew from college.

~~~

Hellou my Friends

So, I had this Idea for a new story actually  ff this time. I hope you like it shall I continue writing it?

And   I'm almost finished with chapter 10 for "I love them both, but   differently" so I'm going to update there as well. Sorry that I took so   long I was just not motivated to write.

Have a great Day, lots of  love

P.Lilli <3

updated ✔️