I know a Louis too ~ Chapter 3

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

I woke up due to my alarm ringing. I forgot to turn it off yesterday. It's just 4:30am. Normally, I would have to get ready for work now. "Harryyyyy turn that damn thing off" Niall whines, hitting me with his pillow before pressing it on his face and ears trying to muffle the sound.
"I'm never going to drink with you ever again" I mumbled, turning around and getting my arm out from underneath my warm, cosy blanket to reach for the alarm, making me whine because of the cold air I'm met with. As I lay down again, I feel like spinning and a sharp pain shoot up in my head. Liam and Niall convinced me yesterday to start drink with them and play FIFA 'til 2am.

"Niall was the one who said we should get drinks" Liam defends, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "Yeah, but you agreed with me" Niall says, now awake and propped up on his elbows yawning. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you up." I apologize, sitting up a bit to give them an apologetic smile. I looked at the clock again, it now being 4:44am.

"Hah angle number"

"I'll get us some water and something against the headache" I said, both of them humming as a thank you. I got out of bed, slowly walking over to my dresser to put on a hoodie, while trying to keep balanced. When I came back, both Niall and Liam sat on my bed, also wearing one of my hoodies now. I handed them both their glasses and painkillers before sitting down next to them.  "Thanks mate and no worries", Liam says, taking a last gulp before setting the glass down on my nightstand, trying to give me a smile, but failing miserably, making it look more like a grimace rather than a smile.

"I'll forgive you if you make pancakes for us. I love your pancakes" Niall says fondly after downing the glass of water. "Of course," I sigh, chuckling a bit while standing up, which makes me hiss instead because my headache is killing me. Niall grins happily at me like a little child, while Liam just smirks.  "So... what are we gonna do now that we're awake?" Liam asks. "I mean we could watch a movie or play FIFA, but I don't think it's such a good idea... so I might just start making the pancakes" I suggest as we all started heading towards the kitchen "Sure sounds good to me" Niall grins clapping his hands in excitement.

After I was finished with the pancakes, we sat down together in my living room on the couch ending up watching 'Love Island' anyway.

"Oh, common not her. Why would he want to be with her? Bella has been so nice to him and now he's just going with Jennifer. Ugh, poor Bella, she deserves better" Niall complains, throwing his hand in the air and shaking his head.
"I know, right? I'm so upset. Well, let's hope that Jack treats her better" I agree, taking another handful of popcorn.
"Noooo what did I miss?" Liam asked, sitting down next to me again "I just went to the bathroom and then I miss the pairing ugh" he sighed frustratingly, running his hand through his hair. "Also, I'm so sorry for Bella. Ben sucks anyway" he said, also taking some popcorn from the bowl.

After that, we continue lying around, watching the series, playing FIFA, joking around, and talking about life before we decide to do something else and play board games. Niall won in 'Toy Brokers Ludo', Liam won twice in 'UNO' and I also once won in 'UNO' and 'Twister', which was a surprise to all of us considering our hangover and that even when I'm sober, my balance is non-existent, making me end up accidentally hurting myself somehow at least once a day like the clumsy mess I am. Around 1pm they had to leave. Niall had plans with his family, he completely forgot about until they asked him where he was, and Liam had to go prepare something for work. Now I was left alone in my flat looking for a good romcom on Netflix. I just started watching the one I picked when I could hear my doorbell. When I opened the door, I was surprised by my sister Gemma standing in front of me.

"Geeemmmmssss" I almost screamed in excitement and pulled her in for a big hug. I haven't seen her for almost a month because she was visiting her friends in our hometown Holmes chapels, but when she came back, I was on vacation with Niall and Liam in Brighton and then we couldn't find time to meet up. "I missed you Haz" she said, returning my tight hug. "Missed you too" I said as I stepped aside so she could come in. "Ouuu, I smell pancakes" she laughed while taking, of her jacket and shoes. "Yeah, you're not wrong" I laugh a bit " I made pancakes for Niall, Liam and I earlier because we had a sleepover" I explain, walking with her into my Livingroom.
"Ouuu sounds nice do you still have a few left?" She asks looking at me excited. "Wow my pancakes must be really good when everyone wants them huh?" I laugh as we walk into my kitchen. "Sure, too your luck Niall ate so many grapes when he waited for me to finish with the pancakes that he couldn't eat all of them, so we still have four left" I chuckled remembering Niall's sad face when he told me that he's "too full to eat anything for years". Spoiler that didn't age well.

After she ate the pancakes, we talked about everything that had happened in our lives while we couldn't see each other. "Yeah, and we have a new teammate his name is Louis. He's a nice guy,really funny and charming but also very sweet to the kids" Gemma says,taking a sip of her tea.
"Oh, what a coincidence. I know someone called Louis too. He's new here, I think.? I just met him yesterday. He went to the bakery. And he has gorgeous blue eyes..." I drift off. "Well, seems to me that you have a little crush ehh" she says with a smirk, gently elbowing me in the side.
"No, I don't". I blushed, my voice cracking. "Obviously you don't" Gems said, winking at me not sounding convinced. "Okay enough, let's just watch the romcom I told you about" I suggested trying to change the subject."Shurreee" she only said with a pleased smile. And with that, I spent the rest of my day with my sister and cooking our favourite dish for dinner

~~~

Hellou my Friends

So this is Chapter 3 and I know it's very short, but it will get better! Hope you still liked it.
Also very sorry for the late update but my life is a bit stressfull at the moment.
Have a great day, lots of love

P.Lilli <3

updated ✔️