Bye Boyfriend ~ Chapter 7

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

It's Monday, which means I have to get up for work ugh. The weekend was really fun even though I wasn't really able to do anything on Saturday because, as I said, I was hungover. Gemma and I spend the day on the couch watching romcoms and eating unhealthy food. On Sunday I went home and spent the day reading this book about two boys that pretend to be boyfriends because the mum of one of them does not believe that he's gay. It's really good so far and I'm excited to continue later when I get home from work. Gemma also sent me the pictures from Friday, and I definitely wasn't staring at that picture of Louis dancing in the crowd with a drink in his hand, that beautiful smile plastered across his face, his eyes twinkling and looking as blue as ever and his hair pressed to his face, looking so handsome I couldn't stop looking at it for almost thirty minutes. Yea definitely wasn't me. After I ate my breakfast and got ready, I had to leave in a hurry because I was almost late.

I had just got done with the bread when the front door opened. But to my surprise it wasn't Louis who entered the bakery. It was a girl with dark red hair. She looked oddly familiar, but I just couldn't put my finger on it. As she walked towards me, she looked me up and down, smirking like a maniac, making me very uncomfortable.

"Hi, my name's Daniel" she said, smirking at me, handing out her hand. "Hello, I'm Harry... what can I get for you?" I shook her hand diffidently. "Oh, I know who you are, how about an iced coffee and your number" she chirped with a weird smile matched with a wink, bating her eyelashes at me. And that's what made it click, making me cringe.

„Oh boy, that's Daniel from college, the girl that tried to get me in bed with her for more than half a year, even after I told her multiple times that I was not interested. But 'I know you're just saying that because you're afraid that I'm too good for you.' Ugh I hate that girl."

"You can have the iced coffee but I'm afraid to turn you down" I said, trying to be polite. "Why not your number? I know you remember me, Harry. I know you want it too" she wiggled with her eyebrows, making me want just as much as throw up. "Okay, how many times do I have to tell you this? I'm sorry but I don't like you and I'm not interested" I said, and just then the door opened again. "I don't get it Harry, I literally told you so many times that you don't have to say that. You don't have to be afraid that I'm too good for you. I'll be gentle" she said, looking me up and down.

"Did you not understand it? I. Am. Gay! It's pretty unfortunate, isn't it, Daniel? It means I like boys. Not girls nor you!" I raised my voice a bit, getting frustrated.
"I don't get it. I offered you so many times to sleep with me and I normally don't do that, so why can't you just accept it" she rolled her eyes, raising her voice as well.
"Are you being serious right now?! Do I have to paint it on a wall for you?"

„how Is it possible that someone is so dumb, oblivious, outrageous-"

"Haz babe how are youuu" Louis suddenly said and came towards me, embracing me in a hug and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I just looked at him confused, ignoring the butterflies making their way through my body as his hand rested on my waist. "I missed you so much it's good to finally see my boyfriend" he said, making me finally understand what was happening. "Aww babes I missed you so much too" I said giving him a kiss on top of his head, Daniele just standing there looking at us dumbfounded.