Can I have a tea? ~ Chapter 10

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

"Harry? You are my neighbour?" Louis said in disbelief.

So here I was with the guy in front of me who I had been crushing on for weeks to find out he lives RIGHT across my apartment?!

"Louis?" I stuttered, my breath suddenly being rapidly short "well I guess I *cough* am" I said, looking in his eyes for a second but breaking the eye contact again, not wanting to blush more as his eyes now sized me up and down.

„I'm standing here half naked, my crush right in front of me while I'm stuttering like a three-year-old. Wow, my life is great. Couldn't get any better."

"So do you uhm have a light bulb for me?" he asks, a bit shy, which is very unusual for him.
"Well, I can go and look... but I don't think I have one" I say, and he nods.
"Maybe I mean, just if you want to, it would be fine if you wouldn't want to, just so you know... but if you do, if you uhm want to, you could come in and we'll look for it together... maybe? But I don't know it's up to you. I mean you obviously don't have to-"
"Yea, thanks it would be cool" he interrupted me. "Oh, okay well, then come in" I said awkwardly, stepping aside but feeling a bit more comfortable now. We stepped inside, and I showed him to the living room.

"I like your apartment, it looks really cozy" Louis said quietly, walking over to my bookshelf, which was filled with all sorts of books. For uni, cooking books, history books, romance books a sapphic romance books and many more.

"Wow, you really love reading, don't you? What are ya reading at the moment?" He asked, walking over to the couch where I was sitting before, he rang the bell.
"I have just finished one and now I started a new one called 'Heartbreak boys'. It's so good. I love it. You definitely should read it" I say as I sit down on the sofa, Louis standing next to me. "You know you can sit down too" I say, smiling at him as he sits down next to me so close that our knees are touching, which quickens my breathing again.

„Calm down Harry, everything is fine. No need to freak out... our fucking knees are touching. I'm gonna die bdiaubsoqaijxfhia."

But somehow, I managed to calm down... at least a bit...

"What is it about?" He asks curiously.
"Well, it's about these two boys, Jack and Nate, who are going to prom with their boyfriends. But at the same evening, they find out that their boyfriends were cheating on them with each other. And after that, they started an Instagram account to show how in love they are. Which is honestly just rude if you ask me, like I get that they love each other, but to rub the fact that they're happier with each other into Jack's and Nate's faces is just rude. And I didn't even like Dylan from the start. I knew he was a shit person yuck. Anygays Nate and Jack decide to make their own Instagram account and Nate's family is going on a road trip and they decide it's their chance to pay them back. They're going together to make it seem like they're living their best life without them." I rant not even noticing what I just did.

"What does anygays mean?" was the first thing that Louis asked.
"Well, it's the gay way of saying, anyways. get it cause I'm gay" and after I said that I froze in place, I just outed myself in front of Louis.

"Ahhh makes sense. I'm definitely gonna read it. It sounds really interesting. To be honest, I'm not the biggest book fan, but if you like it so much there must be a reason for that" he says, completely ignoring that I just said that I'm gay.
"So, you're okay with it?"
"With what?" He asks, looking at me confused.
"With me liking boys?"
"Of course, I am! But Harry, it was a bit obvious" he chuckles, "you're wearing a rainbow button on your apron. And also, you said it to Daniel when we pretended to be boyfriends, remember?" he smiled at me, which I returned.
"Thank you. That means a lot". We smiled at each other again. Louis pats my shoulder twice, making my cheeks turn rosy.