Gliterry blue nail polish ~ Chapter 13

The bakery across the street
(Harry's POV)

I woke up with the sun shining right into my face and the sound of a door closing. As I tried to turn to my other side to block it out of my face, I felt something laying on top of me, not allowing me to move an inch. I slowly opened my eyes to see what or more so who, was laying on top of me and I surely don't regret doing so. Louis was laying peacefully on my chest again still asleep. Just like last time I pulled him closer to me, inhaling his sweet scent. Resting my head on his, I admired the beauty in front of me. He looked so adorable and tiny in his sleep, all snuggled up in the huge blanket and cuddling me. I admired how he had his beautiful blue eyes closed, showing me his cute long eyelashes, how he was breathing peacefully, his chest rising each breath he took. That sweet and soft smile present on his pink lips, the warmth that radiates from his small body, his petite hands locked around my waist, and how the sun made his skin glow and his soft hair look like it would have golden strands in it. In one word, he just looked perfectly beautiful.

„I really wanna touch his hair... I mean no one would know, right? And it just looks soooo soft and fluffy"

I know I shouldn't do it and I really tried not to, but with every second passing the urge to touch it got bigger. I looked at him again. He still had his eyes closed, breathing calmly.

„He seems to be asleep, and I did it last time too, so he shouldn't have a problem with it, right? Right?!"

With all my courage, I slowly ran my hand through his hair. It was just as soft as I expected. I repeated this action a few more times, combing through his hair. With my free hand, I started drawing little patterns and circles on his back. After a good 20 minutes of me adoring him, he started to move and changed his position, now his head being snuggled into my neck. He took a deep breath which made me giggle because his hair tickled me, causing him to slowly open his eyes. He looked like a little puppy and yawned. I watched him fondly. This time it wasn't the 'actual' sun shining at me, no, it was a sweet smile from my sleepy sunshine Lou.

„wait, did I just say "my"?! He's not mine even if I wished he was... nope, I did not just say that definitely wasn't me cause we're. just. friends. Get that shit inside your head"

I returned his smile as he snuggled closer if that's even possible. But why would it matter? I mean I'm definitely not complaining about being so close to him. It seems like he's slowly dozing off again and, as much as I love cuddling him, we have to get up since it's almost 10 and the breakfast won't make itself.

"Lou, we have to get up" I whisper and shake his shoulder lightly, trying to wake him up, but instead I just get a groan.
"Lou, it's about to be 10 and we need to make breakfast" I say repeating my action from before, but he still didn't react. That went on for almost five minutes. Since he didn't seem like standing up soon, I just let him continue cuddling me. I was about to give up but just then I had come up with an idea of how to wake him up.

"Lou" I softly spoke, poking him in the cheek and again he groaned, but this time I could see a little smile appear on his lips.
"Loulouuuu" I spoke again but this time poking his tummy.
"We need to stand up" I said taking his petite hand in mine shaking it a bit to make him wake up.
"But you're so cozy" he mumbled taking a deep breath again "and you smell soo niceee" he says in a sleepy voice that sounded way to hot but also so sweet at the same time. He was still holding my hand and his words were making me blush. It's like they fit perfectly together like two puzzle pieces and it's so small in comparison to mine.