||Chapter one- The ball||

(Title pictured edited my moi🤪🤟🏼)

(Also just to clarify nobodys pov is 3rd person😧)

Nobodys pov

Harp and many other instruments filled the air along with the chattering of the balls attenders, some alone, some accompanied and some in love. A young dark haired cookie strolls into the venue accompanied by a woman with light brown hair and a hat, they seem to be the same age. The darker haired cookie is covered head to toe in white gold, a headpiece with a coffee bean attached to the end, his mask the same colour with clear rhinestones resembling eyeliner, a white blazer with a white blouse and white flares, this man had style. His accomplice on the other hand was wearing more earthy colours with vines wrapped around her mask, hat and arms. They chat and part their separate ways.

Espresso pov

Me and my sister part our separate and I go to meet up with wizard, he wasn't wearing a mask so I could tell it was him. His height gives it away even if he did. "Hiya wizard, how do you do?" I ask with a smile."Who goes there!" He says, knocking on my mask."Its coffee boy, wizard." I say, he calls me coffee boy because Espresso is too hard for him to say apparently."Ahhh! Es..presso?!Well in that case you can stay here! Or ya know, go somewhere else." He smiled, did he not want me around? Am I embarrassing him? I tap wizards shoulder." Im getting food I shouldn't be long." I smile before walking over to the long, long table full of food from every corner of earthbread. So much food on one table? I hope they have coffee. I start putting some food on my plate and see somebody in the corner of my eye, a long haired fellow with ocean blue eyes, he looked beautiful.

Madeleine pov
I stand near the food table just incase I felt a bit peckish. Herb is still rambling about his new cream rose plant, it sounds interesting but I don't think I'm a gardener. Im a hardcore fighter but nobody knows that here! Only me and herb know who eachother are since we helped make eachothers outfits. I look around out of boredom and see a dark haired cookie about the same age as me dripping in white gold. He was cute. I turned back to herb to avoid being spotted and thought about my own outfit. Im wearing a yellow ribbon in my hair since I chose for it to be braided, i wore a studded earring and a shiny yellow cape with images of the sun on it. I wore a white blouse with a belt and yellow pants, he looked stunning. "Herb, I must get going now, a super cool individual like me knows alot of people." I give him a high five and discreetly walk over to the cute cookie I saw.

Nobodys pov
The blonde cookie shuffles over to the brunette and says "Hi beautiful!" The brunette looks up and says "Hello handsome." Before giving him a look up and down. They continued their chat before the blond gets going but as a matter of fact, he was right behind the brunette waiting for the right moment to use his self-named 'hot dude sneak attack'. He swoops around so he's facing the other and grabs one of his hands, using his free arm to support the brunettes lower back. He trips the brunette up so they are in this position:

 He trips the brunette up so they are in this position:

(I tried)

The brunette who is being held instantly goes red, this was hot. He likes this dude and he didn't know what to do, on the other hand the cookie holding him feels the same way, very cute. His mouth forms a flirtatious smile with a wink "Did you just fall in love?" He says, the brunette giggles a bit and they help eachother up. After they helped eachother up they slowly went to go and socialise with others, well the blond atleast, poor Espresso was stood there, giddy like a girl in high school when they get asked out. He puts his hands in his pockets and feels a scrunched up piece of paper. He pulls it out and opens it to reveal a phone number with 'call me cutie' at the end. It felt like he was about to implode, that hot guy gave him his number!!

🕰TIMESKIP: 3 hours🕰
Three hours later and the blond still hasn't came back up to Espresso, the party was about to end.

Espresso pov (short)
Why hasn't he come back yet? The party is about to end and he's at the bar with what seems to be like gingerbrave, its easy to tell, he's very bland tonight, not much elegance at all.

Nobodys pov
The blond finally walks over to Espresso but not like he did last time, he had a wobble in his step and a funny smile. Why did he look that way? Espresso was confused until he noticed a grape juice stain on his sleeve.'is he fucking drunk? Such elegance.' He scoffed under his breath."whawassthat?" He tilted his head like a dog discovering a new sound, definitely drunk. The last cookies take their leave and Espresso decides to take this mystery cookie back to his house since he is in no condition to ride a sugar horse. He opens the door and places the drunken cookie over his shoulder, he's singing and swaying his arms around. "Are you always difficult,tsk. Sounds almost like a cookie I know" Espresso says, thinking of Madeleine cookie, oh how he hated him. He was always so loud and so proud and worst of all he was completely oblivious to Espressos feelings. Madeleine thought of espresso as a friend.

Finally they got to Espressos front door that had a coffee bean as a doorknob."WhoosHoussisthiss!" The drunken cookie calls out."Mine." Espresso says opening the door.

Espresso pov
I walked through my house to my bedroom and put the intoxicated cookie onto my couch, I keep a couch in my room just because I have alot of space to take up. He instantly pulls at my sleeve and asks me to cuddle, instead of a proper string of words it was more like a "cudddleeewithmepleaseeeeeee" I responded with a "No, let me take your mask off." I reach over to pull it off but he grabs my wrist "how aboutwebothtakeoursoffatthesametime!" I thought it was fine so i nodded, we counted down together and pulled our masks off. I slide his off slowly, his nose I recognised. That bump on the bridge of his nose, thats Madeleine cookie, I slid the rest of his mask off to reveal it was indeed Madeleine who was behind the mask. Madeleine slipped mine off too and said "Nowthatwehaveourmasksoff...ICANBENORMALLL!" he laughed and I giggled a bit. I gave him some spare clothes to change into and he came back in them, plopped on the couch and slept. I was restless so I went to my lab to perfect this spell but soon I felt tiredness overcoming me and I slept on my desk.
____________________________________
1194 words!

UPDATE IM HALF WAY THRU WRITING CHAPTER 8 RN SO I WROTE C1 AGES AGO BUT LOOK WHAT I DREWWW

Hot ik