||chapter two- Morning after ||

Nobodys pov
Madeleine wakes up with a splitting headache, typical hangover. But hangovers are different for cookies. When a cookie drinks too much grape juice they have none or very little memories of what happened while they were intoxicated. The weird part is that they remember when they're hungover but have hazy memory of it when sober. This was obviously the case for Madeleine when he wakes up.

"Am I real?!" He shot up from the couch and patted his face. He looked down and saw he wasn't in his ball outfit "But I—- I WAS AT THE BALL!" He runs over to the mirror and looks at his brown pjamas."My oh my this person likes brown alot." He looks around and decides to step out the room he slept in to explore. He looked at the pictures on the walls, most of them covered up with paper for shopping lists or illegible spell recipes, then he saw a photo of latte which caught his eye."Latte?" He raised an eyebrow."I thought latte lived closer the the academy!" He blew the dust off the other half revealing Espresso."Espresso? Am I in his house?!" He walked around and found bags of coffee beans on the side."Espresso lives here." He was sure of it. So sure in fact that he snooped around his house even more and came across a closed door. Bubbling sounds seemed to be coming from the other side. Somebody was in there. He opened the door and saw   Espresso pouring coffee beans into a cauldron. This was fascinating. The beans hit the liquid and it glowed! Espresso was too caught up in his craft to notice the other cookie.

Madeleine got closer and after some shuffling about was behind espresso watching him. He got a sharp pain in his head from hangover and in response flinched and tripped on Espressos shoelace causing him to hit the floor with a thud. But that wasn't all of Madeleines bad luck."Madeleine cookie what the fuck was that." He turned around to surprisingly not find him eye level to the blond but instead he was on the floor."Why are you—" He paused his sentence when he saw Madeleine look odd, his lead leaned forwards and it looked like he was about to be sick, well he was. All over Espressos pants and shoes."Oh you have to be joking." He pinched in between his eyebrows in annoyance."Sorry Espresso." He looked up and did look genuinely sorry and for a moment Espresso thought he could see tears."I'm sorry for being harsh, I'll change." Espresso walked out of the room and Madeleine followed shortly behind. He watched the brunette walk over to the closet and picks out a tshirt with a sword on and some loose black pants that are probably pjamas, though Espresso barely sleep he wears pjamas alot.

(Yes)

(Yes)

He removed his cape and hangs it on a hook, it looks heavy. He removes his long black jacket and his pinkish tie, he begins unbuttoning his shirt and is completely oblivious that Madeleine is watching. He finished unbuttoning it and removes it, Madeleine goes to cover his mouth and accidentally elbows a picture, it falls and shatters and Espresso turns around just in time to catch the cookie in the act." Are you—watching me change?" He asks going a bit pink."No." Madeline says and leans on the doorframe, Espresso covers himself up and uses magic to slam the door. He finishes getting changed with strange, Madeleine filled thoughts in his head. "Does Madeleine like me?" "Is he doing it as a joke?" "DO I LIKE HIM??" "What if he ki——" he shook the thoughts out of his head and walks out to go back to his lab and complete his work, meanwhile Madeleine has decided to have a nap.
____________________________________
647 words. (Sorry this was a short chapter, the next few chapters are gonna be good, the next one being fluff)